1.    #1  
    Hi everyone! I was looking thru the What does your 700w Today Screen look like? thread when I came a cross this pocketpcthemes black windows theme

Well I downloaded the 59511.tsk file to my computer but it asks me which program I want to open it up with. What do I open it up with? I understand that itís probably a dumb question but can anyone help me?
    All you need to do is put this in the \Windows directory of your device and then it will be available as a theme.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    All you need to do is put this in the \Windows directory of your device and then it will be available as a theme.
    Thanks Gksmithlcw. I put it in My devices > My documents > My pictures. & it worked!

The disappointing thing is that the bottom & top bars are still blue. Does anyone have any ideas to change these 2 bars to black to match the theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2501 View Post
    Thanks Gksmithlcw. I put it in My devices > My documents > My pictures. & it worked!

The disappointing thing is that the bottom & top bars are still blue. Does anyone have any ideas to change these 2 bars to black to match the theme?

Don't put it in your pictures folder, just put it in your My Documents folder. Then select Menu->Prefs->Today Settings, select the Appearence tab.
  5.    #5  
    Adster I just did that & it had the same effect. It works, however the bottom & top bars still remain blue. I did a search & came up with a few programs like ThememakerX, UI Tweaker, & base hue express. Should I use one of these?
    The top and bottom bars are set by the theme. If they aren't changing, try another theme.

I use an identical theme called Black Curves, but it's formatted for little screens. I downloaded it here:

http://www.littlethemes.com/theme.asp?id=2224
  7.    #7  
    Ok, I deleted the old theme & installed the new one (2224.tsk) into My Documents folder. Same results . Itís basically the same theme along with the same results; blue on the top & bottom. I wonder if Iím doing something wrong? Adster do the bar colors change along with the theme for you?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    why is my theme gray instead of black this is makin me mad !!!! i was tryin out bunch of black theme last night and they all came out gray...
  9.    #9  
    Got it!! I googled “Treo Black Curves” & came up with this site

adster & gksmithlcw; thanks for your help! Vinceboii- go to the website above & see if their theme works for you.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    i just tried out this one and i got a baby blue theme with a white background insread..whats wrong with my 700w =[ http://www.littlethemes.com/theme.asp?id=3834
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    OMG IT WORKS DUDE ! wOWOW <3333