Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    how do i get this to work on/show up on my phone? when im on the download page of PHM RegEdit i select Desktop Installer(via ActiveSync) and i download, and next is it installin my computer now what??? reallllly clueless please help
    from the PHM RegEdit website: http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/RegEdit/

Context-sensitive help may be accessed while using the application by tapping on the Help item in the Start menu.

Help files are built into software for a reason. Use them whenever possible.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    hmm i went to it and PHM RegEdit isnt there...as apart of the Help for Added Applications
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Did you run the EXE installer WITH the device connected through ActiveSync? If you didn't, you need to connect it to ActiveSync so that PHM gets installed on the device.
    Vinceboii,

I too had the same problem, download the .EXE file from PHM, run it on my computer with active sync running and the phone connected, but the application never made it to the phone. I suspect the latest download has a bug in it somewhere that's keeping it from working like it's supposed to. Search the forums here for regedit and you'll find a post with the .CAB file attached. Sync that .CAB file to your phone and run it from there. PM me if you can't find the post.
    here is the cab. in the zip folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    thanks a lot guys appreciate it, i got resco registry instread =P so much easier