1.    #1  
    does anyone have this? let me know...

thx
  2.    #2  
    153 views and nobody has it? let me know either reply to this or pm me.

thx in advance!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    If you are looking for it, why not just run a search since this has been discussed so many times.

And no, I don't have it.
    I don't have it either...
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by addick View Post
    153 views and nobody has it? let me know either reply to this or pm me.

thx in advance!
    That's probably becuase of your title "iphone skin for treo 700wx". It made me think you already have it and were making it available for others. Maybe if you changed the title to a "Does anyone have iphone skin for 700wx?" then you will probably get less views.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    That's probably becuase of your title "iphone skin for treo 700wx". It made me think you already have it and were making it available for others. Maybe if you changed the title to a "Does anyone have iphone skin for 700wx?" then you will probably get less views.
    Exaclty! hehehe
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    who would want to remove all the useful information on the Today screen of the Treo and replace it with big stupid buttons? The iPhone is a step backwards in technology and it drives me nuts to think some people may actually want that.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawmen23 View Post
    The iPhone is a step backwards in technology and it drives me nuts to think some people may actually want that.
    Well I wouldn't say the iPhone is a step backwards in technology......

"Multi-touch
    iPhone features the most revolutionary user interface since the mouse. It’s an entirely new interface based on a large multi-touch display and innovative new software that lets you control everything using only your fingers. So you can glide through albums with Cover Flow, flip through photos and email them with a touch, or zoom in and out on a section of a web page — all by simply using iPhone’s multi-touch display"

Not that I am an iPhone fan, but if you have seen it in person it is pretty frickin sweet.....
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Last edited by Alienwhere; 04/16/2007 at 11:37 AM.
    END OF LINE