1.    #1  
    I've been noticing some really bizarre issues with my alarm clock lately. I have it set to go off at different times at different days.

Tues/Wed - 8:40AM
    Thurs/Fri - 6:40AM
    Sat - 4:40AM

I've now noticed that sometimes it won't go off at all. I'll wake up, pick it up to check it..., go into the alarm clock section and ensure that I have it turned on (which I do) and close the settings menu. About 2 seconds later the alarm will go off..., but late. So if it's set to 6:40 and I wake up at 6:45 and notice it hasn't gone off..., I'll go to check it..., 2 seconds after that (6:46) it will ring for the first time.

My second and ever more bizarre issue is multiple alarms. On some days it will go off..., and I have to literally dismiss/snooze 3-5 alarms at the same time. It's as though multiple alarms are ringing at once. So instead of just clicking dismiss once..., it will show (1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5..., etc.)

What the heck is that about?
    Sounds like you might have duplicate notifications in the notifications queue. Download and install a program like MemMaid or SKTools and look at the notification queue. There will be an option in the programs to find duplicates..if you find some, delete the dups and see if that fixes it.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I suspect there is more to this issue. I have MemMaid and performed that action. However, I still have ongoing problems with the alarms. They will either not go off or go off way later than they should. Its a the point where I dont rely on it any more. Also, if I do a soft reset, the alarm comes back even though I Dismissed it.

Oh, I wish there were an app like TreoAlarm for WM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Sounds like you might have duplicate notifications in the notifications queue. Download and install a program like MemMaid or SKTools and look at the notification queue. There will be an option in the programs to find duplicates..if you find some, delete the dups and see if that fixes it.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    I'm sure we can throw something together with MortScript that might be more stable...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I installed AlarmToday by Pocketmax and applied the wm5 fix setting. Now my alarms are stable and reliable again.
    Last edited by JGold; 04/13/2007 at 08:44 PM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I too, have the same problem with my alarms. I actually have a ghost alarm at 4:45 pm. Never set an alarm for that but about every two weeks, it will go off for about three or four days. It then disappears for another two weeks. I did find if I do a soft reset everynight, it has reduced the times that the alrm will not sound. I talked to a cing rep and they said to call warranty and they would try and fix or replace the phone.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    JGold,
    Did the performance of your 750 slow down at all? I downloaded the trial version of alarmtoday and it fixed my alarm issues, but the phone has been noticeably slower opening programs, tasks, etc. since the install.

I've done online searches and read nothing but positive reviews for the software and am wondering if I am in the minority. I have soft reset, closed processes, etc. but no change. Alarmtoday and Spb Finance are the only 2 add-on programs I have on the phone and I have disabled voice command.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by MCOSR View Post
    JGold,
    Did the performance of your 750 slow down at all? I downloaded the trial version of alarmtoday and it fixed my alarm issues, but the phone has been noticeably slower opening programs, tasks, etc. since the install.

I've done online searches and read nothing but positive reviews for the software and am wondering if I am in the minority. I have soft reset, closed processes, etc. but no change. Alarmtoday and Spb Finance are the only 2 add-on programs I have on the phone and I have disabled voice command.

Thanks,
    I can't say for sure whether Alarmtoday has specifically slowed down my device at any given time - I have too many 3rd party apps installed to point the finger. However, I am only using AlarmToday for it's startup facility to keep the database notification queue clean and the WM5 optimization settings. Other than that it sits as a tab in PocketBreeze to which I rarely ever go to it.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)