1.    #1  
    Can push email be set so it only pushes at certain times and that I can manually pull down at others or is this option only available in exchange active sync?

It's more important to me to be able to limit a when I get email to work hours and be able to pull it / sync manually than to have instant access to email.

Our office just got an exchange03 server so I'm debating which I'd like to setup.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Yes you can, just go to Preferences and AutoSync in Versamail and you can change how often the email comes, date and time, etc.

In chatter email you can do the same in the Mailbox setup. I use both at the same time and it is very easy to regulate.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    Yes you can, just go to Preferences and AutoSync in Versamail and you can change how often the email comes, date and time, etc.

In chatter email you can do the same in the Mailbox setup. I use both at the same time and it is very easy to regulate.
    I'm using wm and pocket outlook.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Open up active sync on your phone. Then Menu.... Schedule... At the bottom of that screen you can set up "peak times".
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
    Open up active sync on your phone. Then Menu.... Schedule... At the bottom of that screen you can set up "peak times".
    even with push?
  6.    #6  
    If I add an exchange mail to my treo, either through push server03 or active sync sms, and set the time for scheduling, say m-f 7-7, will my pop email accnts poll for messages only during the m-f 7-7 time period even if they are checked off to poll every 15 mins?

Ideally I want work email only during work hours due to volume, but want notification of personal pop email as soon as it comes in/every 15 mins regardless of the day or time.

Will active sync accomodate this scheduling need?