1.    #1  
    Has any one found an app that works to get MLB games audio on the 700W or any info on when it will be available for the 700W.

I am seeing more and more treos everywhere, hell even the weather channel has an app for WM.
    Check out www.thegamelive.com and you might find a stream for your favorite team for free
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulinbna View Post
    hell even the weather channel has an app for WM.
    It's amazing that they charge $7/month when anyone with a treo can access the weatherchannel for free or get the info from a million other places.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Check out www.thegamelive.com and you might find a stream for your favorite team for free
    Thats a great site but sadly MLB is very very strict. The only way to listen to baseball online is to buy MLB Gameday Audio package. I've been trying to find a way to get it to work on my WX as well.
    I've been working on this for a long time. Want to hear something crazy? MLB has a partnership with Sprint to get gameday audio on vision phones for $5.99. But for some reason there is no Treo support. GO figure that out.

All the dumb phones in the world can do it...but not my smartphone. Hmph.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLive View Post
    Thats a great site but sadly MLB is very very strict. The only way to listen to baseball online is to buy MLB Gameday Audio package. I've been trying to find a way to get it to work on my WX as well.
    Not if you're a Giants fan
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Verizon has the same deal with gameday audio package. It's in their get it now app's but of course no Treo support. That's why I got a Slingbox and can stream audio only and listen to the game.
    Go Bucks!
    Xm
    XM has the MLB- but due to licensing issues, you cannot stream it. you can only listen to the games and such directly on a satellite radio... if you really really wanted, you could hook up an xm radio to a computer line in and shoutcast it to your phone, but you wouldn't be able to change the station... you could also plug in the audio out to one of the inputs on a slingbox and maybe even get the IR blaster to work with the radio...

however when i'm watching a game through my slingbox, i might as well be watching the video feed as well...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Not if you're a Giants fan
    True :-) but thats a whole new world of pain/sadness

jk

Go Marlins!