Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    CrazyE...

I installed the new version and am getting the following error upon soft reset...

"Carrier Registry Keys not found!!! Script will terminate."

I uninstalled previous and ran the cab file on my device. Not sure what I'm doing wrong as all previous installs work fine.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    CrazyE...

I installed the new version and am getting the following error upon soft reset...

"Carrier Registry Keys not found!!! Script will terminate."

I uninstalled previous and ran the cab file on my device. Not sure what I'm doing wrong as all previous installs work fine.
    I changed the code to be not device specific, but only to search for the registry. I can modify it and give you the modified version. Are you using a 700w or wx or 750? What provider?
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 05/05/2007 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    I changed the code to be not device specific, but only to search for the registry. I can modify it and give you the modified version. Are you using a 700w or wx or 750? What provider?
    I am getting the same script error. I have a 750 with Cingular. Will this cab work for me?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
    One other interesting observation, each time I installed cDate I have had to reinstall Voice Command (ver 1.6). Now I have both Voice Command (with Bluetooth activation) and cDate working fine.

Thanks again
    700w on Verizon...thanks!
    OH-IO!!!

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
  6.    #106  
    Yes, it should work on the 750, since the 700wx uses the same registry, but I'm unsure why it's not.

I'll work in removing the check registry code and also making some compatibility changes to make it work on the 4.01 Alpha versions of Mortscript as well.

Thanks for the patience.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Eddie, getting the same problem as Tre-i-e-i-o saying:
    "Carrier Registry Keys not found!!! Script will terminate." after I soft reset. I'm using a 700wx on Sprint.

Thanks
  8.    #108  
    Yeah, easy fix to do. I'll release another version soon.
  9.    #109  
    cDate version 2.4 Beta now available. See first thread.

- Removed registry validation. I tried to make it too fancy before. Simple is better.
    - Now compatible with Mortscript 4.01 Alpha 11. I tested using Mortscript v4.01 Apha 9 and Alpha 11, also Mortscript 4.0

I included the cab installation in the zip. There's also a manual install. Please read the README.TXT file in the zip file for the manual install. Basically, the manual install (assuming a previous version of cDate exists)...
    1. Extract the zip file
    2. Copy source\cDate.mscr to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mortscript on your device.
    3. Perform a soft reset.
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 05/07/2007 at 03:16 PM.
    Thanks CrazyE...you da bomb!
    OH-IO!!!

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    Thanks CrazyE...you da bomb!
    Your welcome. So I'm assuming it's working?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Your welcome. So I'm assuming it's working?
    Worked for me!
    Thanks eddie!
  13.    #113  
    Cool!
    Eddie,

Thanks man! I love this! This is something I've always wanted and eventually gave up on looking for! Rock on! :-)
    running 4.01a3 and get a mort error saying....

missing '[' in line monthname["01"]="jan"
  16.    #116  
    Could be a bug with a3. The latest is A11, which I'm currently running. I've also tested the code with A9 and had no problems.
    there's a post in the mort forum with 4.01a3 but no a11. I have no pc tonight. I need a11. can you sent it to me?

codi860 at gmail dot com

thanks if you do, cody
  18.    #118  
    If you go Mortscript Homepage
    - Click on Downloads
    - Click on Temporary
    - Click on MortScript 4.01 Alpha 11 or whatever the current Alpha/Beta release is.

I'll send it to you as well.
  19.    #119  
    I'll be posting another update soon. Mortscript 4.01 Beta 12 is out and will vastly improve my script, so I may release a separate version just for the latest version of Mortscript. I will also keep the previous version available for those still using Mortscript 4.0.
    I'll be posting another update soon. Mortscript 4.01 Beta 12 is out and will vastly improve my script, so I may release a separate version just for the latest version of Mortscript. I will also keep the previous version available for those still using Mortscript 4.0.
    I love your script by the way. I know it's been mentioned, but it's one of those "why didn't palm or MS do that??" type of additions. Anyway, what will be improved in your script when/if you do another version?
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast