1.    #1  
    Anyone able to access their account at Bank of America on the Treo 750? I have edited the registry to report that its winxp and ie 6 but its still not giving me the information i need. I can login but see no account information.

btw was only able to login after editing the registry.

i am aware that the they are in the process of releasing "mobile banking" but not available here yet.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    From what I can tell Mobile IE won't do the trick for sites like that. I have OperaMini installed and it works great on Citibank's site.
  3.    #3  
    you have a direct link to the cab file? on their site they are relying on you to connect with a "mobile browser" to get the file and mine has been edited :?
    When I had my Cingular 8125, I was able to get in with out a problem and see all of my account information and transactions, I wouldnt see why the 750 couldnt do it.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Bank of America is able to see that its a mobile browser. They are rolling out mobile banking for mobile broswers. It may not be available in your state yet. I am awaiting its rollout here in Georgia shortly.
    Works on Opera Mini (blackberry) but the formatting is a nightmare. A mobile site would be nice.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    Bank of America is able to see that its a mobile browser. They are rolling out mobile banking for mobile broswers. It may not be available in your state yet. I am awaiting its rollout here in Georgia shortly.
    i set pie to report desktop browser still didnt work opera isworking good so far
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I was able to get to it and I stumbled on the answer.... its very simple.

Download opera and it has an option to have it send info that it is either a mobile or desktop computer. Change it to desktop computer and voila.
    their mobile site is supposed to be www.bofa.com/mobi...doesn't work for me.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    just use the normal www.bofa.com

with Opera set to desktop computer....
    hmm i have the tzones internet and just use explorer to log onto bankofamerica.com with no problems. i can check balance pending and cleared and make transfers.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    I am also in Georgia and had no problem with wm5. Haven't been able to make it work for wm6 yet, but boa has brought up new browsers pretty quickly after release. It was the case when I bought the 750 shortly before their mobile banking was released originally, my 650 worked before the 750 did. The same was true with the desktop when ie7 was released, didn't work as a beta, but came up quickly after release.

I suspect it will be fine soon after wm6 is actually released.

Jim
    I have no issue on the treo 750 with PIE.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.