Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have ask this question 4~5 days ago. after ask PQzII writer there is solution for this issue

1) Download zip file

multikeyhook v0.02
    http://www.geocities.jp/hou_ming_2/b...ltikeyhook.zip

gsGetFile.dll (Rev.10)
    http://www.geocities.jp/hou_ming_2/gsgetfile-i.zip

2) Copy multikeyhook.cpl and gsGetFile.dll to \Windows

3) Soft Reset

4) Check Settings>System tab. you can see Multi Key Hook icon.

5) tap the Icon and check on "Enable Multi-level key Hook"

6) Add PQzII(Ctrl Key Pro) shortcut

7) Soft reset

You can use both Keyguard and PQzII(Ctrl Key Pro)..

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dannytt; 04/12/2007 at 03:48 AM.
    It's really good news. Thanks for contribution.

Can you upload the files here? Most of us don't know Japanese.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    It's really good news. Thanks for contribution.

Can you upload the files here? Most of us don't know Japanese.
    Uploaded
    Did you actually try this? It seems to disable PZQII and lock up my device.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Did you actually try this? It seems to disable PZQII and lock up my device.
    I thought it was only me, same thing happens here as well, just freezes.
  6.    #6  
    Photos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dannytt; 04/18/2007 at 03:25 AM.
    Palm Treo 750V, Dopod D810, Sharp Zaurus Sl-C1000
    Quote Originally Posted by dannytt View Post
    Photos
    Can you post your PQZII settings (specifically the first setup screen)? My device still locks up with the keyhook enabled.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    dannytt, thanks for your contribution. this works perfect.

I have seen your pictures, and was wondering which application you have in your today screen: the buttons you have at the top of your screen "home" - "miss" - "vmail" etc...
    Claudio,

Can you post your settings as I seems to work for you?

I am working if something else is causing a conflict, perhaps with the keyhook.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by claudioc66 View Post
    dannytt, thanks for your contribution. this works perfect.

I have seen your pictures, and was wondering which application you have in your today screen: the buttons you have at the top of your screen "home" - "miss" - "vmail" etc...
    phone alarm 1.60 it can make ur tero have phone profile function.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Can you post your PQZII settings (specifically the first setup screen)? My device still locks up with the keyhook enabled.
    i just install cellneuron ctrl key pro and using his setting.
    Please delete the shortcut of Ctrl Key Pro in /startup before trying again.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Good Man cell! That worked. It makes sense now as not only the hook ctrl panel was running it at startup and the shortcut would run it a second time.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    Please delete the shortcut of Ctrl Key Pro in /startup before trying again.
    This is a great tip! I'm a happy 750v user now
    This is great, thank you for this tip.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Thanks, works great after deleteing the shortcut from starup as instructed by cellneuron
    In Muti Key Hook V0.02 I have the Multi-level Key Hook enabled but the Add and Delete buttons are grayed out. I can not add the shortcut?????

Also, in gsgetfile-i there are three gsgetfile.dll files. Which one should I use? I used the biggest file, 47,616 k.

Thanks for the help!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ekosser View Post
    In Muti Key Hook V0.02 I have the Multi-level Key Hook enabled but the Add and Delete buttons are grayed out. I can not add the shortcut?????

Also, in gsgetfile-i there are three gsgetfile.dll files. Which one should I use? I used the biggest file, 47,616 k.

Thanks for the help!!!!!!
    Use the one in the ARMRel directory. Copy it into the \windows directory along with the Multi key hook .cpl file. Try a soft reset then open key hook again from the control panel. It should work.
    Thanks!! It is working great now.
    I have tried again, following carefully the instructions above. But my phone is completely locked at the end of the procedure.
    I get a message tha PQZII cannot be initiated, I can see the screen, but all buttons are locked and cannot do any operation.
    I had to Hard Reset the phone.
    Any suggestions?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast