1.    #1  
    I'm still toying with the idea of going with a 700wx. If I do I have a few questions.

1. Between Agenda One and Pocket Informant, which of these would be closest to providing functionality close to what I'm used to on my 700p? I don't need much more than what the 700p already offers... don't want anything that's overkill.

1a. I like how Pocket Informant shows call log information within the contact (a la WM6 I suppose). Does Agenda One do that?

2. Does anyone use Photo Contact Pro? I like the idea of full screen caller id, but would it interfere if I had it installed along with one of the above apps?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    I'm still toying with the idea of going with a 700wx. If I do I have a few questions.

2. Does anyone use Photo Contact Pro? I like the idea of full screen caller id, but would it interfere if I had it installed along with one of the above apps?
    Check out Inesoft Address Book instead of Photo Contact Pro...gives basically all of the same features with a nicer UI and smaller footprint...works fine with AgendaOne
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."