1.    #1  
    Want to take photo's from a sony camera with their crummy proprietary card and use outlook on the 700w to send to desktop recipients. Do it now with a camera that writes to sd card and it works well, boss is happy, etc. Another guy has a sony camera and want to set him up also. Anyone seen an adapter for this use of SD slot??
    Camera on the phone just not good enough for our needs....and when the boss is happy, all are happy
    You have many to choose from....
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...4&name=USB+2.0

Buy one that can ready as many memory devices, which will help you out if anyone else brings some other kind of memory kind. Many of which you can probably find at your local computer store, Best Buy, Fry's Electronics, CompUSA, etc.
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 04/11/2007 at 01:39 PM.
    [QUOTE=crazie.eddie;1237449]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...4&name=USB+2.0QUOTE]

I love Newegg...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I think they are looking for an adapter that you could put in the Treo's SD slot that would enable the treo to access the files on the memory stick directly.
    Well... Doing a Google search turns up a bunch of MS to CF converters but it doesn't look like there is a single solution for converting from MS to SD.

Sorry...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #6  
    Ya, I figured I'd be out of luck but you never know....there are lots of folks out there smarter than me.