Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I am having some problems with accessing sites including Treo Central Mobile on my 750. First the search button does not work when trying to access it on Treo Central's mobile site. When I try to login, it seems like it is working, then tells me I'm not logged in.

Next, when trying to access Musicdock, the log in button also does not work. Any ideas? Is there a setting or something that needs to be cleared, shoudn't have been cleared which could be causing the problems?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Ok, as an update, I tried Minimo and don't experience the problem, but I would prefer to use PIE and would like to avoid hard resetting. As a side note, if I do have to hard reset, if I did a backup to my SD card using Sprite backup, does it backup the contacts too?
    It's the hardcoded Cingular proxy causing the problem..you need to edit the registry to remove the proxy and that should solve it

http://www.gadgetech.info/treo/hacks...xy/index.shtml
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    u are awesome, worked like a charm! Ok, Musicdock used to show album art and artist/song info when I clicked on the station. Now it just opens the station in WMP, but does not show any artist/song info?? Any ideas?