Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    sometimes when I end a call my 700wx does not want to hang up. This is happening more often and it is driving me crazy. it just locks up and I get tired of waiting and simply remove the battery to reset. anyone have any idea what is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by rr4him View Post
    sometimes when I end a call my 700wx does not want to hang up. This is happening more often and it is driving me crazy. it just locks up and I get tired of waiting and simply remove the battery to reset. anyone have any idea what is going on?
    Had you recently installed some software when you first noticed the issue? I had a similar problem and killed a couple of newly installed apps which in turn removed the problem.

Also, you can hit the reset button instead of popping the battery... ;-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    nope...nothing new. the last thing i installed was Push Effect and I have since removed it. I know I can hit reset but taking out the battery seems quicker than pulling out the stylus.
    Quote Originally Posted by rr4him View Post
    I know I can hit reset but taking out the battery seems quicker than pulling out the stylus.
    Heh... I won't argue that... ;-)

Hmm.... I'd do a backup and hard reset and see if the problem still exists. If it does, I'd wager to say that you have failing hardware. If the reset fixes the problem, one of your apps is at fault.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Great advice. I will give this a try. Now if I can remember how to do a hard reset....