1.    #1  
    My company uses Good Technology for our wireless Email with the TREO 700W's.

It seems Good replaced the SMS Messaging plugin for the Today screen with it's own messaging plugin.

So, it seems I can't have SMS messaging on my today screen. I must hit the "Start" menu and select messaging there, and then I get the SMS messaging application.

Anyone have any idea how I can get SMS messaging on my today screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by dobbsa View Post
    My company uses Good Technology for our wireless Email with the TREO 700W's.

It seems Good replaced the SMS Messaging plugin for the Today screen with it's own messaging plugin.

So, it seems I can't have SMS messaging on my today screen. I must hit the "Start" menu and select messaging there, and then I get the SMS messaging application.

Anyone have any idea how I can get SMS messaging on my today screen?
    go to your today settings and add it to the today screen again
    I have the same exact issue. The problem is Messaging is removed from the items list in Today settings. It is there before Goodlink installation but not after. Goodlink has a nice way of taking over one's phone. What's really funny is the changes Goodlink makes differs from one release to the next. The previous client I had worked great but the current one i have 4.9.3.21_en stinks to high heaven. Whats in store in the next release one can only wonder.