1. Nic
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Are there any other free appt. programs u guys are using that you would recommend over today agenda?
    TodayAgenda is the only freeware today plugin that I know of (that's still being supported, at least). There are many pay programs available, however.

What don't you like about it? I think it's a great program.
    I've been using Spb Diary for years, and I love it. I have used Today Agenda as well, and for free, it is absolutely awesome. But I always preferred Diary. It's not too expensive (14.95 I think?) and you can download a trial...
    END OF LINE
    There is also Calendar + I believe which enhances the built in calendar program. I tried it a while back but I did find Today Agenda to have more features.
    Does this use the data from activesync for the calendar?

Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    I've been using Spb Diary for years, and I love it. I have used Today Agenda as well, and for free, it is absolutely awesome. But I always preferred Diary. It's not too expensive (14.95 I think?) and you can download a trial...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Are there any other free appt. programs u guys are using that you would recommend over today agenda?
    You should first state what you are trying to accomplish.

I am only interested in the today plugin settings, in which todayagenda is the best for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    I've been using Sbp Diary as well. I used to use Pocket Breeze, which is also not free, but I found Sbp Diary easier to use, especially for 1 handed operations.

Quote Originally Posted by saa001 View Post
    Does this use the data from activesync for the calendar?
    I'm not sure what you mean. Practially all of these Today screen Calendar apps use the DB from the calendar. Basically, whatever appoitment you enter on the Calendar on your Treo, you will see on the Calendar app (Sbp Diary, Pocket Breeze, etc.).
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Nic asked for "free appt. programs". SPB Diary is not free....neither is Pocket Breeze.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  9. Nic
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    I love everything about today agenda except this one thing. Every once in a while, when I'm making layout adj. on it, i seem to ose my scroll.

That is, lets say i have the plugin set to 30. I should have a today agenda scroll bar with 50 appointments. What it does is blend/go into the bottom of the screen or the next plugin. I can use my 5 way navi button to scroll through everything but there is no scroll.

I double checked everything, and as far as I can tell I should have the scrollbar.

By the way, when I set the plugin to 50 or more, I have the scroll. ??