1.    #1  
    Has anyone every received the "wireless radio must be attached to use the phone" message?

My Sprint 700wx now has no phone capability for some reason. I didn't drop it or damage it. Most everything else works (but not everything), but slowly. It also take 10 minutes to start up. I have not yet tried a hard reset, but the closest thread I found on the subject over at pdaphonehome indicates that even a hard reset might not do the trick. http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...-attached.html

Any thoughts? I'll try the hard reset, but I thought I'd ask before doing so. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Sorry for the consecutive post, but I have now discovered that the programs that came installed (Camera, Contacts, Calculator, Notes, etc.) still work, but all third party programs do not.
    You might want to try a hard reset....
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, I did that and it worked. It actually is a good thing I think because I actually had been pondering doing a hard reset for some time to clean up my device. I had just been too afraid to do it until now. Thanks, ebedoun.
    Sometimes the choice to do a hard-reset isn't necessarily yours
  6.    #6  
    Lol. Yeah. Now I just wish Sprite had a selective restore function. I know I don't want to restore everything I had on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jphj44 View Post
    Lol. Yeah. Now I just wish Sprite had a selective restore function. I know I don't want to restore everything I had on there.

It does.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks, westronic. Here's what I'm seeing:

When I click on restore on the desktop, a window pops up saying "Warning: This will restore the ENTIRE contents of the selected Backup File to the connected device. Are you sure you want to continue?"

I haven't clicked yes yet, because I don't want the whole thing, so I don't know what will happen if I do click yes. Are you saying I can pick and choose what I want restored at some point after that?
  9.    #9  
    Found most of the answer here: https://spritesoftware.crmdesk.com/a...x?id=201&back=

What that one doesn't say, but another page on there does, is that the backup file has to be on your storage card for that to work.