1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to select multiple items with keys on the 700wx?

Been searching for 30 minutes and can only find info about selecting mult items with the stylus.

I want to select a bunch of emails with the buttons to delete them all at once.

Thanks for any help.
    Here you go:

It's a bit of a gyration, but it works.

I think there's more than one way to do this, but here's what I've found on my 700wx.

In Outlook on the 700wx.
    Land on a message with the 5-way.
    Get in NumLock mode with the Option Key. (press the Opt key twice). Release the Opt key.
    In my case, I press and hold 'A' - other letters work also I think. But A seems good for me.
    'Down' with the 5-way.
    Voila - you're selecting multiple messages.

Another way to do it - press Shift once while pressing any letter (then release Shift). Keep hold of that letter, and press 'Down' on the nav. Same result.

And finally, for you one handers out there, didja know you can emulate Home/End/Page Up/Page Down with the 5-way and the Option Key? Here you go:

Opt + Left takes you to the top of any list - your Inbox, for example. Think of this combo as 'Home'.
    Opt + Right takes you to the bottom. This would be 'End'.

Opt + Up = Page Up
    Opt + Down = Page Down.
  3.    #3  
    JohnnyMac - thanks! You rock! perfect
    Nice!
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    [QUOTE=JohnnyMac;1235865]Here you go:

It's a bit of a gyration, but it works.

I think there's more than one way to do this, but here's what I've found on my 700wx.

In Outlook on the 700wx.
    Land on a message with the 5-way.
    Get in NumLock mode with the Option Key. (press the Opt key twice). Release the Opt key.
    In my case, I press and hold 'A' - other letters work also I think. But A seems good for me.
    'Down' with the 5-way.
    Voila - you're selecting multiple messages.

Another way to do it - press Shift once while pressing any letter (then release Shift). Keep hold of that letter, and press 'Down' on the nav. Same result.

QUOTE]

OMG that's cool

I though I knew EVERY trick with this darn phone and you just taught me something completely new!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    I do what I can....