1.    #1  
    My 700w worked fine syncing wirelessly with Verizon Wireless Sync software when I used XP. Recently upgraded to Vista Business edition. I am able to sync via bluetooth to the Windows Mobile Device Center. I am not using a business server. Does Verizon offer something similar to Wireless Sync or is there any 3rd party software available. Thanks.
    I can't sync either. Treo keeps saying it can't find Active Sync (because it doesn't exist in Vista).

But mainly I wanted to say read your message. I think you stated your case backwards. You say you can sync wirelessly.
    I'm sure you've tripped over this before, but you can manage all Windows Mobile Devices from Vista's Mobile Device Manager. I don't use Vista, I just remember seeing it somewhere today.
    I'm not aware of a Vista compatible push software tool that does what the Wireless Sync software does. Did you try loading / running the Verizon software on Vista - and perhaps setting it to run as an Administrator and in XP compatibility mode? Hopefully Verizon will update it's software - but I also wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do it until they start rolling out WM6 devices...and made it WM6 only.

Vista Mobile Device Center does a fine job to sync my Outlook when I am connected via BT or cradle (although it is a little quirky like AS 4.1 as in the real early days of the 700w). Almost all of the challenges can be addressed with a soft reset of the phone - no reboot of the PC and no hard reset like I had to do periodically with AS 4.1. BT connections are a little more stable than the wire - I've sometimes had problem connecting from the cradle, connect via BT, and after disconnecting, have no problem connecting from the cradle. Quirky.

I pull my office messages from our POP3 service onto the phone for when I'm not docked. It's not as easy as a push - since I only poll every 20 minutes for new messages - but it works for me. As they say, your mileage may vary.