1.    #1  

Anyone considering getting the new Vaja iolution Top case with the screen protector? I think I may have to splurge. That looks beautiful.
    I ordered one about two weeks ago. Their customer service folks said it would fit both the 750 and 680 line. Should have it anouther two weeks, they quoted a 25 day delivery time.

3.    #3  
    ivhs72, let me know how it feels and fit! am curious about the screen protector and how the overall case compares to the reg ivolution line
    I've used several Vaja cases, and nothing compares to the iVolution line. I had one for my 650 and it was the best case I have ever seen. I have 680 and 750, and am curious to see how well it fits the 680. I contacted their sales dept. twice asking if it would, and each time they assured me it would be no problem.

I'm also curious about how the screen protector will stay on. According to Vaja, it is not a clip or spring or magnet, but is formed to the shape of the phone and relys on pressure to hold it in place. I am anxious to see how well it works.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post

I'm also curious about how the screen protector will stay on. According to Vaja, it is not a clip or spring or magnet, but is formed to the shape of the phone and relys on pressure to hold it in place. I am anxious to see how well it works.

That's the only thing I would be wary about. The quality and rigidness might suffer over time with constant opening and closing.

I am currently waiting for my Black and Red iVo case (regular). Should be shipped the middle of this month.
    Last edited by JGold; 04/09/2007 at 07:31 PM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Isn't this the same case Hooterville just got (after 42 days)?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=Vaja
  7.    #7  
    Wow, the copper and the black go together well for Hooterville. I wish the 750 was available with color options, although I get the idea behind the corporate blue theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Isn't this the same case Hooterville just got (after 42 days)?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=Vaja
    From his description, I believe it is. I can't believe it took 42 days to get though. The longest I've ever had to was was 4 weeks and that was during the Christmas holidays. But then they are selling more and more cases, and more variety. Hopefully the quality won't slip.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  9.    #9  
    I guess if one were to order it as a gift, then it should be thought out well in advance. I know the local Palm retail store at my local mall sells the regular, standard ivolution cases, but no color choices (just black). Maybe they will pick this up too and that way I can get some instant gratification.
    Vaja also has a black case in stock for many of the products they sell cases for. One of the downsides to ordering from them is that there is no return policy, nor buyer's remourse. If you order, you've bought it. Once they start making it, there is no canceling it. But it is still the best case I have ever used for any device.

Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    From his description, I believe it is. I can't believe it took 42 days to get though. The longest I've ever had to was was 4 weeks and that was during the Christmas holidays. But then they are selling more and more cases, and more variety. Hopefully the quality won't slip.

Yes, that is the same case just in black.

The last 3 orders that I placed with Vaja were right at 40-42 days each to receive.

The Quality is still good but the service is slow.

I also have a couple of Krzr cases on order
  12.    #12  
    Looks like the waiting time is now down to about 20 days.
    I bought the black ivolution case, took roughly a month to get but worth the wait in my opinion. Still can't believe I spent that much on a case but oh well...it has my name on the back of it.

When I ordered it, the new version was not listed as an option on the website. Perhaps that is a good thing since it would have made my decision more difficult.
    I just recently got my custom iVo (not top) case. Here's my "mini" review here:

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15493
    Last edited by JGold; 04/20/2007 at 06:05 AM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    IIRC, mine took about 2 weeks. I bought it right when they came out for the 750.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I got mine yesterday. It took from May 17th to June 4th to be made and shipped. So far, I really like it. The screen cover scratches easy, but I'll have to live with that as I'm not sending it back and waiting for another one. I also got a case for my iPod, which looks very very nice. If anyone would like pics, let me know and I'll post some this weekend.

Joe