1.    #1  
    I am looking to see if there is any program out there that will with one shortcut key 100% silence my phone. No ringer, no sound at all. My girlfriend is a light sleeper and sometime late phone calls or e-mails wake her up. I hate having to turn off sound and vibrate options before I goto bed and then when I wake up reconfigure them all to my liking.

thanx

john
    PhoneAlarm has profiles you can set to automatically change at certain times of the day.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    does the mute switch up on top not do it for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    does the mute switch up on top not do it for ya?
    thats what i was thinkin. actually i havent seen anything ever easier than the mute switch on top
    If I forget to turn off the mute switch, I just squeeze my Treo (press any key) and the ringer ceases. I'm not sure if that works on WM5 but it seems the default for PalmOS.
    When I am in meetings, if my phone rings, I just hit the red button. It sends the call right to voice mail
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PARALYZER View Post
    When I am in meetings, if my phone rings, I just hit the red button. It sends the call right to voice mail

...or just hit any button on the keyboard to silence the ringer.
    Couldn't you just put the phone in flight mode?
    I would like to place my vote on the top switch. How much easier could you possibly need it to be?