1.    #1  
    Is there any program out there that will with one button or something make my phone 100% silent, no vibrate no ring? my girlfriend is a light sleeper and I hate having to go thru menus to silent my phone and then when I wake up reconfig my sound and vibrate options.

Thanx

John
    Last edited by dyerucf; 04/08/2007 at 10:49 AM.
    On the PalmOS Treo you can set the Treo to not vibrate when you slide the slider to silent. In that way -- you would only have to change one setting in the morning.

Does the WM Treo have this option in Sounds and Alerts in the phone app?
    Quote Originally Posted by dyerucf View Post
    Is there any program out there that will with one button or something make my phone 100% silent, no vibrate no ring? my girlfriend is a light sleeper and I hate having to go thru menus to silent my phone and then when I wake up reconfig my sound and vibrate options.

Thanx

John
    Hi,

I use PhoneAlarm (http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html) for this purpose. Any vibration wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep. PhoneAlarm has profiles, so before I go to bed, I set it to Night. The only thing that I allow to come in are phone rings, in case of emergency. If someone is calling me that late, it better be a darn good reason! I've used it for the last several months and it works great; it's worth the investment.
    Sleep on the couch.
    Why not turn the volume off when you go to bed(I don't mean turn the switch on top to vibrate)? The volume buttons on the side of the phone allow you to control the volume on the phone and only takes a second to do.