1.    #1  
    I am new to voice dialing and the treo 750. The treo keyboard is set to lock. The side button is set to activate voice dial with a long hold.
    The problem is that before it will work, i have to press the 'end' button, then the 'center button' (to unlock the keypad) before i can activate the voice dial by holding down the side button.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to simplify the process.

Thanks
    Use a BT headset.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Use a BT headset.
    I'm.

But before it will work, i have to unlock the handset.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom-eihpm View Post
    I'm.

But before it will work, i have to unlock the handset.
    Why? Before I loaded ctrl key software, I had my keylock activated. I have never had an issue of activating a voice command from my headset when keylock was on.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #5  
    Guess i'm not following.

when locked, the BT will answer a call, but cannot make a call until unlocked.

also to activate voice dial, the phone needs to be unlocked.