1.    #1  
    i followed previous threads and downloaded themes from a few websites. The theme downlaods into my documents folder for my mobile phone? (TSK file) most threads say it downloads where it needs to go. well its not working.. i need to change my themes im getting sick of GUAVA, INDIGO, & WINDOWS DEFAULT.... can someone pease tell me where i need to drag these files with the TSK extenstion. or a site with directions to get new themes please help me...
    Quote Originally Posted by yonkers143 View Post
    i followed previous threads and downloaded themes from a few websites. The theme downlaods into my documents folder for my mobile phone? (TSK file) most threads say it downloads where it needs to go. well its not working.. i need to change my themes im getting sick of GUAVA, INDIGO, & WINDOWS DEFAULT.... can someone pease tell me where i need to drag these files with the TSK extenstion. or a site with directions to get new themes please help me...
    I know that in the 700wx I dropped it into the Windows folder...that's where all my TSK files are...

- Chris
    I know at least you can put the .tsk files in the sd card (not in any folder) then you should see them.
    Quote Originally Posted by yonkers143 View Post
    1. Download the .tsk file to my documents.
    2. Hold the stylus on the file and cut the file (or copy it)
    3. Navigate to My device > Windows and paste it into the folder (hold the stylus down on an empty spot to select paste from the dropdown menu.
    4. Select it from Today themes in settings.
    Best regards,
    Austin A. Brady
    I put mine in my documents.