1.    #1  
    I just got my 700wx that I ordered off the internet. I tried sending my contacts from my 650 to my 700wx via Bluetooth but I recieved a message saying "Failed to save. Data may be invalid". Is there a reason that I cant send them via Bluetooth? I am able to send individual contacts through Bluetooth but when I try to send a category it gives me that notification. Maybe someone has a way that I can transfer them for no cost.
    beam them with the ir port its simple thats how i transfered them from my audiovox ppc 6600 treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    When I try to beam the category of contacts it says "Could not find a recieving handheld computer." On my 700wx I set it to accept all incoming beams, am I missing some other settings?
    Quote Originally Posted by RAINMAKA View Post
    When I try to beam the category of contacts it says "Could not find a recieving handheld computer." On my 700wx I set it to accept all incoming beams, am I missing some other settings?
    the ir is not communicating then try holding it at different angles or setting them on a table pointed towards each other about 6-8 inches apart.
    It's been awhile since I worked with a Palm OS device, but I think the PC app that you need to sync with is called Palm Desktop. I believe you can configure it to sync with Outlook. Activesync synchronizes with Outlook, so you should have no problems getting the contacts over to the 700wx.
  6.    #6  
    Within the Palm software it gave me the option to sync with Outlook but my 2007 version is too new according to it. I am going to try and find my old 2000 disc and give that a try.

Once I find Outlook 2000, I just sync my 650 to it and then do what.
    Ask the buyer, who you bought the 700wx from if it includes the CD. The CD should have a copy of Outlook 2003.

Once you sync the Palm Desktop to Outlook. Verify the information is correct. When you install Activesync and partnered your device, it should automatically save all the contact info to your Treo.
  8.    #8  
    Do I have to set up a email account with Outlook and my phone for this to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by RAINMAKA View Post
    Do I have to set up a email account with Outlook and my phone for this to work?
    Even though Outlook on the PC prompts you to setup an email account, you don't need to. You won't to setup an email account on your pocket Outlook also.
  10.    #10  
    With my Palm CD it is set to sync with Outlook, so I did a sync. When I go to open Outlook it says "Unable to open your default email folders. Could not open the file. Try again." So then I click no which is the only option. Then it says "Would you like to open your default File System folder instead." I click yes and Outlook opens. None of my contacts are there, so I did another synce but nothing happened. I really have clue on what to do in Outlook to get my contacts to appear.