1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 700wx that I purchased from Sprint in February. When I'm on a call and I receive a second incoming call that I let go to voice mail the screen will go black and I can't talk to the first caller nor can I hear the conversation. After about the 15-20 seconds the phone will recover and if the caller waited I can resume my conversation. Has anyone seen this issue and is there a fix?

It doesn't do it all the time however it does seem like it does it the majority of the times. It's fairly annoying.

Thanks,

Mike
    i just got mine...I havent seen that. When you say it goes black, do you mean it dims down as in no backlight?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Yes there is no black light. I have seen some postings that have stated this is a problem that is being work on.
    This happen to me too and I would like to know what I have to do for not miss any calls.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Screen goes blank during a call due to the Backlight (timeout) settings. Press any key, except Power/End to bring the screen back up.
  6.    #6  
    It's a bigger issue than the light setting. The screen is being affected by the incoming call and responds by shutting down the phone so you can't talk/hear or see the screen until it recovers which is abut 15 seconds.
    I haven't seen this happen to mine. I just tested it.

- Called my Treo and stayed connected.
    - While still on the call, I called my Treo from another phone.
    - Let the 2nd phone call go to VM
    - Screen was still visible with the backlight

Test #2 - Still no problems.
    - Called my Treo and stayed connected.
    - After a few minutes of still being on the call, the backlight turned of. Display is still visible.
    - After about 10 minutes, while still on the call, I called my Treo from another phone.
    - When I saw the notification for the 2nd call, the backlight turned on.
    - Let the 2nd phone call go to VM
    - Screen was still visible with the backlight on.
    - After 12 minutes, I disconnected from the 1st call. The display is still visible with the backlight still on.