Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A Place were we the builders of these great scripts can touch base on many topics...Join the fun
    Friday night, nothing to do but lounge around here lol
  3.    #3  
    lol hmm great start look at my spelling to start thread.Ive got to get a moderator to fix that lol
    hmm I typed it right but it shows wrong outside thread????
    Are we the only losers on the forum on a Friday night? hmm, deja vu
  5.    #5  
    not losers yet developers hannip we can get away with this stuff.
  6.    #6  
    7-11 run...im on it
    stay away from the hot dogs
    walking the dog
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9.    #10  
    Super big gulp
  10.    #11  
    Scotty were that new script?
    ha

Input doesn't like the alt key.. if I press alt enter for the : it tries to submit what I input

12.    #13  
    ouch
    PocketPodCenter will debut next week. It's done I think

14.    #15  
    Sweet i'm looking forward to it..have you icon-nd up yet?
    screen tap on the alt keys works though...just not the enter key to select the alt char

16.    #17  
    Im going to let Treo Alert 4.9 go next week.Im just about finished with it.Pretty strong build f,sure giving the user screen plugin view of missed call/V-mail/email and text with counts.I really want to add a small icon to plugin on screen tap taking the user to settings.Im trying to figure that one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Im going to let Treo Alert 4.9 go next week.Im just about finished with it.Pretty strong build f,sure giving the user screen plugin view of missed call/V-mail/email and text with counts.I really want to add a small icon to plugin on screen tap taking the user to settings.Im trying to figure that one out.
    treo alert 5.0

this is my script for the carrier string

#writer - writes in carrier string

sleep 10000
    While(1)
    TA = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "Treo Alert" )
    P = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "Profile", )
    B = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Battery", "Percentage", )
    WriterString = "Alert " & %TA% & " - " & "Profile " & %P% & " - " & %B% & "%"
    RegWriteString "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", %WriterString%
    sleep 5000
    EndWhile

"treo alert" and "profile" were created in another script.
  19.    #20  
    Nice work cody!!!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast