Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    I think it would be a great idea if all of us scripters came together to talk about how mort has taken time away from are life,love ones and holidays like Easter hannip lol or was it Thanksgiving....It's all a blur.
    A mort support group should be started for mort attics like myself lol lol
    Sling aren't you suppose to be on MortScript vacation or is that over already. lol
  3.    #63  
    umm umm yes lol
    your self and scotty have been kind enough to help me with the TA timer on/off....It,s all your fault..Hey drop scotty a line on how TA starts in the cab considering you changed the setup in the 5.8..He needs that info for the timer he is helping us with right now.
    hmm, under what condition would the timer need to start from the install? I assumed that the timers would just get set when you went into TREOSET to choose your start and stop times.
  5.    #65  
    Sling did some much needed shopping at the Treo Store and went over tech toy spending budget lol
    1) Smartphone Experts Treo screen protectors 15.95
    2) Mobi Products TomTom 6 + iBlue GPS bundle 199.95
    3) Palm 1800mAh Battery 19.95
    4) Palm Cradle Kit 39.95

Sling is in big trouble lol but They were must haves.
    Sling you just need to remember to always pick up something nice for your gf when you go on a tech binge like that and all will be forgiven. hehehe
  7.    #67  
    Already got it covered lol
  8.    #68  
    Rating 1 to 5 stars

1)Smartphone Experts Treo screen protectors 15.95,
    They stink...Dont buy them.With a clean screen the application of the protector leaves bubbles and does not stick very well at all.
    1 star*

2) Mobi Products TomTom 6 + iBlue GPS bundle 199.95,
    A very nice package to say the least.I was very impressed by the packing and the box of the I-Blue gps receaver.It is very small,Takes about 3 hours to charge up and last 30 hours of continues use so Ive heard in many reviews.The receiver automatically goes into sleep mode when BT on your treo is turned off..very cool man.
    It does not use SiRF ||| chip set.It carriers the NEMERIX GPS Module that Ive found over 6 hours of use today kicks ****.Very Strong gps receiver f,sure giving lots of love from the sky.The cold start takes around 45 sec and warm about 15 sec or so.The car cradle on the either hand I dont like.It holds the treo firm yet has no padding inside so if your taking some speed bumps the back of your treo will have rub contact in cradle.
    Hmm the TomTom 6...What can I say...Don't leave home without it for it's the best.
    4 stars****

3) Palm 1800mAh Battery 19.95
    Palm battery is a palm battery hehehe...It works
    5 stars*****

4) Palm Cradle Kit 39.95
    I like this cradle kit alot.It rockes!!!.When treo is sitting in this bad boy it stays nice and snug.The cradle has excellent balance sitting firm with no slip sliding away.It comes with wall charger,USB cable to pc.
    5 stars*****

Treo Central Store
    It took them 2 days to get the goods to my doorstep and it only cost me 4.95to have it shiped.everything was packed well.
    5 stars*****
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/31/2007 at 11:15 PM.
  9.    #69  
    Windows faith-full take a looks-e in the 700p forums and consider yourself lucky for there is no MR needed in WM land I never thought Id feel sorry for garnet users considering there eyes seem to be glued shut on how a real OS should perform.I wish those guys luck.

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Windows faith-full take a looks-e in the 700p forums and consider yourself lucky for there is no MR needed in WM land I never thought Id feel sorry for garnet users considering there eyes seem to be glued shut on how a real OS should perform.I wish those guys luck.

Phil C
    and to think thay waited a whole year for that. man i feel sorry for those guys. i dont even think it's funny.
    What a fiasco, between that and the Foleo, you really have to wonder what these guys are smokin. Maybe Rubinstein will shake things up.
  12.    #72  
    I'm sure a couple garnet users come in here every so often to see whats up and this is not an insult but why??? Why?? do they stick with an OS that causes so much misery .When I was messing around with the TA beta 10-led color I compared it to the garnet OS slapping another read to make up for a read to make up for another read to get the same outcome inturn the beta was very unstable.This is the current garnet now being used by there faith-full .It's a big patch going no were.I hope they learn something from this new curve ball palm has thrown at them. linux is the only positive outcome that can come from this and one would hope palm gets a grip and makes it happen.Garnet is a wash
    Wonder how the WM6 update will go four us 750 users
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  14.    #74  
    Script-er vacation seems to be in effect for mort forums.It,s good since we all needed it
    Just cuz there isn't any posts in a day doesn't mean there is any vacation from this addiction. lol

Been playing with eVC++ to replace the loop script in Treo Alerts so we can get rid of that typing lag. Played with that till 4am, lol
  16.    #76  
    Yestrday There were no post..Im still hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Script-er vacation seems to be in effect for mort forums.It,s good since we all needed it
    Hey, I was watching NBA finals and Paris Hilton, you gotta have priorities ya know, lol.
  18.    #78  
    HeHeHe Ca court system has been pretty nice to Paris f,sure..back to jail she goes lol
    Ah the joy of an all nighter coding session.

Sling check your mail!
  20.    #80  
    I guess my surflinez was down.Try it agian and also send to my gmail just in case.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast