Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Hmm,
    Were is hannip snooping around at?
    BUMP
    I am omnipresent
    I had a female friend that invented another term:

"doing laundry"

which basically meant: I'm thinking of walking the dog, but can you come over and help me? and if you don't bring a change of clothes, we can wash them later.

So... if she was THINKING of dong laundry, I'd come over. If she WAS doing laundry... I'd stay away.

Make sense?

-- JDC
    Last edited by jdcochran; 04/17/2007 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    ack % signs blinding my eyes!

get rid of em! ya don't need em!
    Why? Without the percent symbol, then it would be:

"95 users issue software errors"

That just wouldn't be right.
    Lol
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #46  
    voodoo man voodoo lol
  7.    #47  
    hehehe slings taking the day off to ride some sweet 5 to 7 ft waves in Hatteras NC tomorrow.....I'm stoked and I thought I would share my happy happy joy joy
    Have fun riding the waves Sling. I remember going out on the A/C shore when there was a hurricane. Very fun.
  9.    #49  
    Hannip you got to make that what 3 hour road trip to Va Beach when we get that first hurricane swell this year.I have a couple extra boards waiting my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hehehe slings taking the day off to ride some sweet 5 to 7 ft waves in Hatteras NC tomorrow.....I'm stoked and I thought I would share my happy happy joy joy
    hehe, sling in action...

http://www.surfersvillage.com/img/st...SCOTT2-pop.jpg

11.    #51  
    Hmmm no never lol lol
    I don't surf waves bigger then 12 ft = Double overhead...
    The wave in that pic is a brain shaker .If you wipe out say your prayers you don't make friends with the reef below lol lol..There not very friendly as I found out at Melbourne east /Australia
    Hmmm no never lol lol
    I don't surf waves bigger then 12 ft = Double overhead...
    The wave in that pic is a brain shaker .If you wipe out say your prayers you don't make friends with the reef below lol lol..There not very friendly as I found out at Melbourne east /Australia
    Yeah, that little spot is about a mile from my house. Mark Foo actually died riding the waves here...

12 ft is big enough. I tried surfing but I just don't have the coordination for it, it's harder than it looks

BTW, aren't you supposed to be out in the surf, or do ya have one of those waterproof Treo cases, lol.
  13.    #53  
    I got out in the water at 6:Am and did the 5 hour session.The water temp is at 65 so a little chilly.Treo in the water ...never lol
  14.    #54  
    Unlucky sling..On top of having poison sumac from head to toe one of my nice big trees in my front yard came through my roof due to a very extreme storm..Happy happy joy joy.
    Unlucky sling..On top of having poison sumac from head to toe one of my nice big trees in my front yard came through my roof due to a very extreme storm..Happy happy joy joy.
    um...was Xcast running at the time? if so, was the speaker muted? should we create a "TreeAlert.mscr" for the next time?
  16.    #56  
    I had Xcast running and it said 0% of storms.The wind started and my treo spite out The SD card.you really need to get ride of that lauging Xcast alert tone lol lol Pretty scarry
    Dang Sling, Sorry to hear about your tree attack. I have one in front and behind my house. I hope they don't attack my house!
    Wow, sorry to hear it dude. I hope no one got hurt.

I also hope it's not raining, that would suck.
  19.    #59  
    JD is MIA....he hasn't been around in a few days...I hope he paid his mortscript dues.
    I noticed that too. Hope everything is alright.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast