1.    #1  
    Hi,

Is it possible to listen to music or other Treo sounds using a standard BT headset (not a stereo headset)?

Thanks,
    Rich
    Only with the Jabra BT8010
    there was a hack awhile back that let you direct all sounds to bt. I think it was called BT toggle. I used it on my tmo mda, don't know if it would work for the treo. the sound quality was equal to AM radio
  4.    #4  
    Do you have one yourself? Do you like it? I like the JX10 but the volume issues on my VZ 700WX stink.

So, you can listen to music with only one half or use the AD2P for both?
  5.    #5  
    Is BT Toggle a registry hack or a program itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Do you have one yourself? Do you like it? I like the JX10 but the volume issues on my VZ 700WX stink.

So, you can listen to music with only one half or use the AD2P for both?
    I have one that this community bought for me which I am very appreciative of. It is a good headset, but does lag a bit when you start listening to music, but it fixes itself. It's really the only option for music on a bt headset for a treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Is BT Toggle a registry hack or a program itself?
    Forget about bttoggle or anything related that claims to direct audio to your headset. None of them work on the treo's.
    that motorokr s9 is suppose to be out now... moto has it on their site for sale but it says out of stock. A couple of other online retailers say a few more weeks.
    the hack hannip put together works on the 750 only
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."