1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to activate a VZW treo 700w or wx on Sprint's network?

Or have a link where I could check the ESN to see if it's possible?

Was thinking of trying sprint out for a month w no contract since my VZW contract is up....

-Joe
    nope, cant be done
  3.    #3  
    Oh well was hoping to try it out to see if the sprint coverage was good in the areas I frequent since their data plans are so reasonable...
  4.    #4  
    Just out of morbid curiosity what prevents it?
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_mcp View Post
    Just out of morbid curiosity what prevents it?
    it can be done they just wont do it.
  6.    #6  
    I've seen an unlocked 750 advertised I guess no one does that for CDMA networks?
    they wont regardless if you unlock it they will look at the ESN and say we never issued this # and it is not original to our carrier so give us money and buy our phone.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    they wont regardless if you unlock it they will look at the ESN and say we never issued this # and it is not original to our carrier so give us money and buy our phone.
    Hmmm that sorta sucks, might be a good reason to go to GSM carriers since it seems that is more acceptable there...
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    Only GSM phones can be unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    Only GSM phones can be unlocked.
    by the end user you mean CDMA is carrier determined by the firmware and is entirely possible to re flash a phone to another carrier but they wont take it.