1.    #1  
    I am looking for an application to record my calls on the Treo.
    what I would like to do is to record the conversation by pressing a button during the phone call.
    any suggestions?
    I'm looking for this also. CallRec was GREAT on the Treo 650. There is an app called AudioRecorder, but I am not sure if it records the other party...
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    You may want to have a test drive on Resco Audio Recoder. http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/audior...ta/default.asp
    Treo Maniac?
    "(Both sides recording is hardware dependent. If your recording contains voice of one side only, it is not due to the program's failure.)"

Dont think it will will work, but report back - this would be a first!
    Well, CallRec ALWAYS and without any problems recorded BOTH sides...no time limit either except SD card space. Is that what you meant?
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    Well, CallRec ALWAYS and without any problems recorded BOTH sides...no time limit either except SD card space. Is that what you meant?

Hey guys, I was looking for the same thing a few weeks ago. I found 2 that I tried. The first was LivePVR which didn't seem to work very well with my Treo 750. The second piece of software that I tried was mVoice which required a soft reset after install to get it to work right. It was giving me some kind of "no sound device present" error message but seems to work great now. I don't have a miniSD card yet but I ordered one on Monday and expect it in the mail today. I'll test mVoice more once it arrives. mVoice isn't not free but they do offer a free fully functional 2 week trial.

mVoice
    http://www.motionapps.com/mvoice/index.jsp

LivePVR
    http://www.softtrends.com/products/l...ivepvrwmsp.htm

Haven't tried this one yet but it's free and from what I've read people like it. MW5 only.

PMRecorder
    http://1800message.com/usepmr.aspx
    Cool cool...I am trying out Resco Audio Recorder. Hmm...mVoice looks cool...and so do some other Motion Apps' applications...Hmmm...Shall we make a poll? lol...?
    Most require you to use the speaker phone in order to record the caller. Dont think this is possible on WM Phones. The other software you guys mention are Palm OS - wrong forum! If you guys find something that actually can record calls without speakerphone, let us know.

"On Treo Windows Mobile OS devices it is possible to record phone calls with mVoice and others, having this in mind:
    To record a phone call, you should first answer the incoming call, and while it is in progress start recording. The easiest way to do this is to assign mVoice to a hard key and use the one-button recording feature.
    If you are using a headset you will be able to record only your voice - sound from the other side of a call cannot reach mVoice since the Treo directs it to the ear speaker.
    If you are not using a headset, sound from both participants of a phone call will be recorded, but to make it usable you should turn on the "Speaker Phone" option after answering the call, and increase recording volume in mVoice."
    Yep, the way mVoice works is not at all unlike turning on your speaker phone and then holding a regular tape recorder up as close as possible to the speaker. In my opinion mVoice is not a solution. You can do the same thing with Resco Audio, Vito Sound Explorer or a dozen other sound recoring apps. I would also have to think that this is not fully possible or someone would have figured it out by now.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    All of the recording software companies said it wasn't possible on the palm side until CallRec made it happen. Then presto all of them also figured out a way..
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    All of the recording software companies said it wasn't possible on the palm side until CallRec made it happen. Then presto all of them also figured out a way..
    I'm sorry for the off-topic post, but that girl in your avatar is HOT!
    Callrec does not autorecord the incoming calls on treo 680. It worked on treo 650 before...Anyone has similar experience?
    That's funny. I have CallRec version 4.0 and it works REALLY well with both Auto Record Incoming & Outgoing calls on my 680. You may have to upgrade to the latest version.

I have tried all of the others and CallRec was the only one that worked all the time and was reliable.
    --------------
    The Judge
    Houston, Tx.