Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I just installed Vista and I have no idea how to sync now. I installed the Mobile Device program, but when I connect the Treo it tries to sync using windows media player. Any ideas? Thanks
    I have the same issue...Im searching.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    This sucks, please post if you find a solution. I am going to call Verizon in a little while, maybe they can help. If they can, I will post the solution. Thanks
    make sure you have Window mobile device center open when you connect your treo. It doesn't automatically open when you connect it like activesync does.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Where do I find the windows mobile device center? I was just clicking on the Green Sync button. Thanks
    Have you downloaded it yet from microsoft? If not here is the link http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...icecenter.mspx Once you download and install it, then it will add an Icon to your desktop. Then you double click on that to open it, hook your treo up to the cable and then click on "setup my device"
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Dbarrett, thanks a lot it worked. I downloaded the Windows Mobile Devive center, it didn't automatically set up an icon, but it was in my program list once I pressed the start button. I opened it up and then connected the Treo and clicked on setup. Then you are asked what you want to sync and it syncs from there. It worked great and I was worried about installing Vista because I thought Activesync wouldn't work. Thanks again.
    Glad I could help!