1.    #1  
    Has anyone made an attempt to get this to work? It lists the 750v as a compatible device, so I figured the 700wx would work as well. It keeps sending urls that I get errors on everytime I try to open them. In any case, the website is here:

http://www.consilient.com/

If anyone get's it working, I'd be interested to know.

adam
    I'm not familiar with that, but have you looked at PushEffect? Although it's only a 1 time cost of $20 (USD). It's very easy to use and you can setup unlimited email accounts. The only thing is that your email servers need to have the ability to forward emails, which are then forwarded to your Treo. PushEffect runs on your Treo, which intercepts the forwarded email as a signal to initiate a download.
    I was able to download the cab file installer (those same URLs they sent would never really work, so I just went to the web installer, on my device), but the cab file would never successfully install. It would start to unpack, get about 1/3 done, tell me that continuing the install would result in a restart (like some apps will do, which is fine) and then the installer would just stop (no reboot) and say the software installation was unsuccessful.

Beats me.
    I've had no problem installing the PushEffect cab on my 700wx or my Q. Have not read any report like this. Its worked like a charm!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannatreo View Post
    I've had no problem installing the PushEffect cab on my 700wx or my Q. Have not read any report like this. Its worked like a charm!
    Doesn't push effect require an SMS plan? Or am I thinking of somethign else?

-J
    PushEffect WILL require an SMS/Text messaging plan. You configure your mail server to forward mail to your phone. When you receive an email, it will forward this to your phone. PushEffect, which is running on your Treo, will see this text message. The text message will act as a trigger to initiate the email.