Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    So I've been a mac user for a VERY long time and recently became somewhat of a hardcore gamer and made the switch back to PC. I had a .mac IMAP4 account which worked great for me, activesync for work email and IMAP4 for personal email. Now I don't want a .mac account anymore because I don't have a mac...so, I need an email account that can work well with outlook and vista, and when I delete an email on my phone and sync it will delete from my main account, or when I delete an email from outlook and sync my phone that email is gone. I know you can't have 2 activesync accounts on our phones, so paying for an exchange server is out...any recommendations? Pay the fee for yahoo? I have a gmail account but syncing is not that great...deletes on my phone but not on my outlook, etc.

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I pay 9.95 for exchange and ActiveSync. Is that to much?
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    won't work because I already HAVE to activesync for work, and you can't have two activeysnc accounts on a phone, I don't believe at least, so, that would be out...I'm not adverse to paying for it at all, but don't believe that will work.