1. afx
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    So I got a moto Q about 1.5 months ago and it went kerplunk...Got another....Kerplunk. So I had to bite the bullet and pony up 150 more for the WX (thanks again sprint)

Is there anything I should know before I start diddling with this thing? Any special programs I MUST have, cool stuff to do etc. (besides the ones on the stickies, I know sometimes those get outdated)

Thanks for any help, look forward to being active in this community.

-Afx
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    the messeging app is pretty killer-should be stickied; it changes messages from being handled like email (cumbersome) to instant messaging (fun!)

for that you need resco file explorer which has a long trial; id advise either just buying it or cracking it as it is by far leagues better than the default fire explorer; it is much more robust, light, and speedy. By that same token, the resco image viewer handles TONS of images without a hint of slowdown unlike the default that comes with the treo.

newsbreak is a great rss reader, but im sure many have their preferences; dont buy anything until you check out the compettition fully

google maps is glorious, fast, and free

opera is a great browser, but many people have their own opinions on which is best

there are a lot of cosmetic things you can do, but you can search around for those-the 'what does your today screen look like' thread will give you some ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    the messeging app is pretty killer-should be stickied; it changes messages from being handled like email (cumbersome) to instant messaging (fun!)
    lol dude