1.    #1  
    ok im a 700w user......i used to have a ton of things on my phone and then decided to clean her out and only keep the stuff i need or use regularly....so i did a hard reset and then added in what i needed one by one......but now my memory is even worse than before!.......i run at an average of 3.5-4.5m.....when before i was around 7m.........what gives?........and now it seems when i use oxios memory it works but then gradually the memory just keeps going down one by one........also after hard reseting i did the active sync fix again and it still keeps showing up all the time.....if someone could PLEASE point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it

software i have loaded:
    Playlist editor
    MemMaid
    Sprite
    Chronos
    Palm Messenging
    Phone Alarm
    Resco Photo Viewer
    Resco Picture Viewer Sync Module (whatever that is )
    Resco Pocket Radio (Rocks!!!)
    Resco Registry Addin
    Resco Explorer
    Oxios Memory
    Tweaks 2k2
    PDA Net
    Spb Pocket Plus
    SPB Weather
    Start with getting rid of Phone Alarm...To much system clash.If you need alert reminder hmm go with TREO ALERTS 4.8 PRO.
    Im not just saying that because I built it but hey There is no OS overload.
    Once downloaded the space is taken and no more is added.
    I have this friend and this friend has this problem . . . .

Will Treo Alerts 4.8 help?

(He said, running to find/download it now).
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Anything that is a today-screen plug-in will eat memory. Anything that is just a regular program will only eat when it is running.

PDA net tends to run in the background (icon in bottom right of screen) - go into the program and exit it properly.

Some of that resco stuff runs in the background too.

- Also you should download and run task manager, to see what processes are actually running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I have this friend and this friend has this problem . . . .

Will Treo Alerts 4.8 help?

(He said, running to find/download it now).
    Will it help?
    Yes It's pretty straight forward app that does not creat conflict within OS.
    You get the 2 min reminder and led blink for missed calls/V-mail/e-mail and sms.
    When you get missed calls it will give you verbel missed call count every 2 min as well voice mail pending verbel.You also get vib alert reminder every 2 min if you have ringer on mute.I,s over 150 downloads in 2 days with high raves.A great feature I love about this build is lets say your in a meeting and turn off 4.8 pro then after meeting you tap icon to turn on.You have a pretty voice telling you your missed call count and if you have voice mail pending.It saves eye strain not having to look at a PA skin that sometimes right.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...139440&page=17
    Let me add this as well,
    READ INSTALL DIRECTIONS THERE IS A SIMPLE TROUBLE SHOOT POSTED AS WELL IF NEEDED
    Also make sure voice command is disabled, that could result in the RAM shortage you are seeing...