1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Is there anyone (Hannip) who could extract the MMS app from the VZW 700wx & make a cab that can be installed on the Sprint 700wx? Its annoying to have to open PIE in order to view an incoming MMS. I have the MMS hack that came out a while ago but it only works for sending MMS & not receiving. When I had the 700w, that was one of the features I had liked because MMS had its own inbox.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I think the short answer is no....but I'll let someone else tell you why.
    a 700wx MMS is definately needed we all use it thru PIE probably. the sms threading could probably handle it if you could figure out how to alter or add code to make MMS messages go there instead of gmail..(or whatever u use).

while im on this i really wanna learn how to start altering code and things more in depth does anyone know of any reference sources? or where to start
    Go here for a MMS app that works on the Sprint 700wx. You must be registered with them to see the download in the first post.

http://ppcgeeks.com/real-picture-mai...00wx-t707.html
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    I think the short answer is no....but I'll let someone else tell you why.
    Since no one else offered an explanation, could you?
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    you can use the application above to send MMS messages, but not receive them.

Basically VZW handles MMS differently than Sprint. And because Sprint handles MMS differently they go to the "website" rather than your 700wx.

If only Mal. was here to explain! :-)
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Oh. I think I see what you mean. Thanks for explaining.