1.    #1  
    Hello group - I am wanting to Tether my Treo 750 with my Vista laptop. I tried PDANet but I get the traditional __________ has stopped working on the install. I have support email into junefrabics but not expecting much. I even went as far as to reinstall Vista to make sure something wasn't hosed on the install. Same thing happened.

So now I am stuck. I am wanting(needing) to tether my 750 so I can get on the net while I am on the road next week. I didn't realized this was going to be so painful.

Does anyone have an idea, solution or workaround.

Thanks

--Mickey
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I was able to get my 750 tethered to my vista notebook over usb, using the vista driver that was posted here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=137640

Quote Originally Posted by cmalberto View Post
    Hello group - I am wanting to Tether my Treo 750 with my Vista laptop. I tried PDANet but I get the traditional __________ has stopped working on the install. I have support email into junefrabics but not expecting much. I even went as far as to reinstall Vista to make sure something wasn't hosed on the install. Same thing happened.

So now I am stuck. I am wanting(needing) to tether my 750 so I can get on the net while I am on the road next week. I didn't realized this was going to be so painful.

Does anyone have an idea, solution or workaround.

Thanks

--Mickey