Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I never used my treo for email, but work is getting stressfull and I need to start checking my email via my treo. I have all the pop3 information.. is there a special way I need to put this in my phone? or any special apps to use? Because i remember reading many threads complaining about outlook on the treo..

if anyone can explain what the best setup would be to read and send out emails via my treo id appreciate it
    I had the same problem today with Outlook trying to get my emails on my brand new 700wx. I had trouble getting my emails from my home and office. I called Verizon and got a very good representative on the phone.

He told me that I had to download and register for "wireless sync." This allows you to instantly connect with your email from home or office via wireless internet for no extra charge. It also puts an Icon on the front of your screen showing: mail, contacts, messages, calendar, etc. for quick access. It is fantastic.

It works great and is much faster once this is downloaded and installed.

lawdog86@comcast.net
    4/3/07

Quote Originally Posted by sfld View Post
    I never used my treo for email, but work is getting stressfull and I need to start checking my email via my treo. I have all the pop3 information.. is there a special way I need to put this in my phone? or any special apps to use? Because i remember reading many threads complaining about outlook on the treo..

if anyone can explain what the best setup would be to read and send out emails via my treo id appreciate it