1.    #1  
    Im looking for an application that allows you to assign custom notification sounds based on who sent you an SMS and email messages. I use PhoneAlarm, but current versions/betas do not work with the Treo threaded SMS or any emails.

Anything else out there that can do this? Maybe MortScript?
    Not that hard to build Inter.I think Cody is on that project as I type
  3.    #3  
    No kidding.?..? Any threads? Ive searched all over and cannot find anything.

Im just looking to filter SMS and emails based on sender/from field. Custom notifications should be assigned if detected in my "whitelist"
  4.    #4  
    What about custom email notification sounds based on From field?
    Try MortRing. The latest beta also allows to run programs on from/message filters. Like, running alarm.mscr if a SMS notifies you of a server failure.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sto-helit View Post
    Try MortRing. The latest beta also allows to run programs on from/message filters. Like, running alarm.mscr if a SMS notifies you of a server failure.
    Will look into this right away! I use PhoneAlarm right now (Which will be adding this functionality in the next build, but right now it doesnt work).
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Will look into this right away! I use PhoneAlarm right now (Which will be adding this functionality in the next build, but right now it doesnt work).
    At least for the program launch, MortRing works fine with PhoneAlarm. But PA will override the SMS signal MortRing sets, so if you want sender dependant SMS sounds you need to check the "play sounds internally" option for SMS and mute the PA SMS sound.
  8.    #8  
    Looks like the latest Beta of PhoneAlarm is working great. A bit limited when it comes to custom alerts for SMS and email, but it works!