1.    #1  
    im having a strange problem that i cant seem to find any info on or anyone else having the same issue. when i am on the phone and another call comes in, if i dont answer it about 90% of the time once the caller hangs up, i can no longer hear the person i am talking to. the only way to get the call back is to hit the speakerphone button on the screen twice. i know im not crazy. does anyone else have this issue? it has been since day one that this has occurred. thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    a lot of us has been having this problem too.. Seems like there's no solution.
    There is always a solution, and this sounds like a problem that needs to be addressed. I just got my Treo about 3 hours ago. This is my first mobile data device. I just switched from the Razr V3 (Total crap). I have skipped a few call waiting beeps so far and have not had this problem, are you guys up to date on firmware ?

I have only actually skipped 2 beeps so maybe my phone is affected too. If it is i will be calling Palm tomorrow to find out and i will reply their answer here for you. If my phone doesn't do it i won't be calling though, I would just suggest updating the firmware than if that fails just call.
    Last edited by FourTwenny; 04/04/2007 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Spelling Grammer Punctuation
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by FourTwenny View Post
    There is always a solution, and this sounds like a problem that needs to be addressed. I just got my Treo about 3 hours ago. This is my first mobile data device. I just switched from the Razr V3 (Total crap). I have skipped a few call waiting beeps so far and have not had this problem, are you guys up to date on firmware ?

I have only actually skipped 2 beeps so maybe my phone is affected too. If it is i will be calling Palm tomorrow to find out and i will reply their answer here for you. If my phone doesn't do it i won't be calling though, I would just suggest updating the firmware than if that fails just call.
    my phone does it intermittently. and i am using the most current firmware.