Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    jrobison you have a pretty big list of needs out of a free app....
    What we build is what you get strategy has worked so we will leave it at that...Sorry
    I'm totally sympathetic to that and understand the challenges that voluntary developers like you face and the great benefits that you bring to the rest of us. What I was hoping was that perhaps somebody would know of a way that I could achieve those results using what's already out there. Like how to configure Treo Alerts to get what I want. Or maybe using it in combination with one of the LED scripts or something along those lines.
  2.    #162  
    Led choice

8-6-07
    UPDATED TO BETA 7 VERSION

ADDED
    led color selection in Alerts Configuration
    All TreoLED colors/blink styles are included. They are:
    green-solid
    green-strobe
    green-blink
    green-blink-fast
    green-blink-turbo
    red-solid
    red-strobe
    red-blink
    red-blink-fast
    red-blink-turbo
    orange-solid
    orange-strobe
    orange-blink
    orange-blink-fast
    orange-blink-turbo
    red-blink-slow
    green-blink-slow
    orange-blink-slow

disclaimer: Only Treo 700 series devices are fully supported. The Treo 750 will only show a selected color if TreoLED supports it on that device. Defaults are chosen for colors and devices not supported.

Codyppc
    Hannip
    Sling

GOOD JOB HANNIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TA BETA 7 CAN BE FOUND AT
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473
    Excellent work as always, lads!
    END OF LINE
    WOW i LOVE IT...........excellent and works flawlessly with my 700wx....no complains and u guys are Genius
    This app is the BEST ! ! ! I've been annoyed that the Treo 750's didnt have that alert. But you guys are awesome. Thanks for this great app.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Treo alerts rocks!!!! I have used versions 5.6 and 7.2 - it's better each time I download it. I just bought my wife a Sprint mogul and it works great for her too.

Keep up the great work! This is a life saver at work when I miss calls, voicemails and emails.

Thanks,

Don
  7. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I love this app but I'm having an issue when someone leaves a voicemail for me. It wont stop alerting me (vibrating,LED,Voice Alert) until I actually check the voicemail. Is there anyway I can dismiss it w/o having to turn off all the alerts? I just want to be able to dismiss it as i would an sms or email.
    I'm going to be coding a way to select which alerts you want to be reminded of. While I'm in there I'll check to see if there is a way to dismiss a voicemail w/o listening to it.
  9.    #169  
    vmail dismiss hmm that's funny you bring that up Paul yet it could be a tuff one.Ive been trying to figure that maze out for the last 3 days mort mscr style.
    I agree that would be a nice feautre.

Also, what is alert level 3 all about? It says mix with vibrate in the mix but my 700wx never vibrates on setting 3.
    The vibrate happens when you turn the ringer switch off.
  12. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Drop this mscr file into TREO ALERTS folder located in Program Files.
    It will replace the current ALERTS.mscr disabling all vib reminder feature.

mscr file located in zip
    I have copied the mscr file into the program files/treo alert folder & it overwrote the orginal by confirming (overwrite). However, it seems as if it has disabled my voice alerts as well. I have TA 7.2 version. Any suggestions?
    I have the lastest version installed on my 700wx...but for some reason i still says i have one missed call when i dont??? anyone having this problem!! also any Ideas how to fix????
    Quote Originally Posted by chavezguy04 View Post
    I have the lastest version installed on my 700wx...but for some reason i still says i have one missed call when i dont??? anyone having this problem!! also any Ideas how to fix????
    Call your phone. Do not answer. Then clear the "missed calls" alert you will get. That should do it.
  15. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Does anyone have a solution to just eliminating the vibrate alert while still allowing the voice alerts to remain active?
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Call your phone. Do not answer. Then clear the "missed calls" alert you will get. That should do it.
    Or just opening your call log will clear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Does anyone have a solution to just eliminating the vibrate alert while still allowing the voice alerts to remain active?
    Check your PM's.
    Love the program...very handy, thanks for creating.
    Have a 700w, and when I use the alerts (e.g. mix reminder and vibe, etc) it kills my mp3 ringtones after about 5 seconds. For incoming events it plays the ring for 5 seconds, then silence.
    Any thoughts?
  19.    #179  
    hmm very odd.Im having no mp3 cut outs.What folder do you have your Mp3 rings in?
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/02/2007 at 07:20 PM.
    Sorry for the delay in reply....am using beta 7, saved mp3's in my documents but "added" them through sounds and notifications.
    Anyway, didn't realize there was a palm update...just updated it and the issue went away...
    Am now updating to beta 8 as well.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast