Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    I love Treo Alert!!!!! Best thing to hit my treo since....well...it is just simply the best thing to hit my Treo...

I am a little slow today and having trouble following the path of development here..can you please tell me what the latest versions of both Pro and Lite versions are? I want to make sure I am staying up to day and I think I am slightly behind.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!
  2.    #142  
    The lite version uses the carrier plugin to display TA info and the full version has it's own today plugin to display info.
    The latest version Alert control is now in eVC.This give the app far better performance meaning,
    battery life saved
    NO LAG
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/22/2007 at 11:18 PM.
    I am using the plug-in version, but you all are updating pretty frequently to make improvements to an already awesome program. Is there a single location where I can look to make sure I am alwqays on the most current version or to downlaod the most current version?

Thanks!
  4. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quick question guys,& I know it might be stupid because of the name of the program but,will Treo Alert work on the Sprint Mogul?
    With some tweaking... possibly. However, it will not work as is.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #146  
    Codyppc went mogul. TA will be mogul friendly soon.
  7.    #147  
    Ok....What a ruff beta lol..Thanks to all beta testers for your help getting the 7.2 finished .We now have a winner

TREO ALERT PRO 7.2 FULL COMPLETE

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1408

Enjoy,

Hannip
    Sling
  8. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Is anyone having bluetooth issues since installing this app? When I click on the bluetooth icon,it does nothing.The last 3 apps Ive added is Treo Alert 7.2 Pro Complete, HTC Streaming app, & Picsel Browser. Before I added those,I never experienced bluetooth issues but because U rarely use bluetooth, I didn't notice until tonight when I was trying to use Resco Explorer to beam I file to my friend via bluetooth.
  9.    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Is anyone having bluetooth issues since installing this app? When I click on the bluetooth icon,it does nothing.The last 3 apps Ive added is Treo Alert 7.2 Pro Complete, HTC Streaming app, & Picsel Browser. Before I added those,I never experienced bluetooth issues but because U rarely use bluetooth, I didn't notice until tonight when I was trying to use Resco Explorer to beam I file to my friend via bluetooth.
    No such BT issus have ever been spoke of since release of app over 4 months ago.
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/04/2007 at 03:33 PM.
    You guys are AWESOME! Many thanks! What a nice surprise on this grey, unimpressive 4th (at least in NJ)...
    END OF LINE
    That sounds like the old bluetooth hang issues which is very well know on Sprint 700wx. Is that what you have? The A2DP install fixes that.
  12.    #152  
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/05/2007 at 09:09 PM.
  13. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Great app guys. I have 2 suggestions though to include maybe on a future update. 1. Please create some type of option where I can dismiss a voicemail because it continues to notify me until I check it. The dismiss button doesn't help. 2. Under the alert settings, could you create an option that includes voice & LED alerts but not vibrate? The vibrate is killing my battery but I like the voice alert. I know I can use the file that disables the vibrate feature but I don't want to permanently disable it, just want the option to switch back & forth. Again, great app!
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 07/05/2007 at 02:16 AM.
    i need flashplayer on my 750 please any help out there
  15.    #156  
    Updated To Beta 6 Link Below
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/29/2007 at 03:46 PM.
    Great app guys. I have 2 suggestions though to include maybe on a future update. 1. Please create some type of option where I can dismiss a voicemail because it continues to notify me until I check it. The dismiss button doesn't help. Again, great app!
    I'd like this feature too. It would be a nice enhancement to an amazing app.
  17.    #158  
    TREO ALERT PRO 8.2 BETA 6 NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473
    i'm hoping that somebody here can help me. i feel that what i'm trying to do is very simple but i feel i've been jumping through hoops trying to achieve it. what i want to do is simply set up some very basic alerting for myself. essentially the only thing i want my sprint treo 700w to do when i get email (exchange and gmail) is vibrate one time. that's all. then when i get phone or text messages i want the led to blink (and a few other things) but that's the only time the led should light up unless the phone is charging. the list of wishes looks like this.

ringer switch on
    missed call: led blink, "notification", alarm
    voice message: led blink, "notification", alarm
    text message: led blink, "notification", alarm
    new email (exchange and pop accounts): vibrate only

ringer switch off
    missed call: led blink, "notification", vibrate
    voice message: led blink, "notification", vibrate
    text message: led blink, "notification", vibrate

when i say "notification" i mean that where it usually says "messaging" in the lower left it shows "notification" instead. once i've dismissed it, it should change back to "messaging" whether i've acted on the message or not. dismissing should also stop the led from blinking. the alarm should only sound 1 time. at the moment the new message is received. same with the vibrate whether i've acted on the message or not. when i say "vibrate only" i mean that the notification message should not appear in the lower left. i get way too much email to keep dealing with that guy.

is this possible to do? i've tried some of the scripts and i even installed the latest treo alerts which sort of has a lot of stuff that got me a bit confused.

thanks for any help!!!

john
  19.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrobison View Post
    i'm hoping that somebody here can help me. i feel that what i'm trying to do is very simple but i feel i've been jumping through hoops trying to achieve it. what i want to do is simply set up some very basic alerting for myself. essentially the only thing i want my sprint treo 700w to do when i get email (exchange and gmail) is vibrate one time. that's all. then when i get phone or text messages i want the led to blink (and a few other things) but that's the only time the led should light up unless the phone is charging. the list of wishes looks like this.

ringer switch on
    missed call: led blink, "notification", alarm
    voice message: led blink, "notification", alarm
    text message: led blink, "notification", alarm

ringer switch off
    missed call: led blink, "notification", vibrate
    voice message: led blink, "notification", vibrate
    text message: led blink, "notification", vibrate

when i say "notification" i mean that where it usually says "messaging" in the lower left it shows "notification" instead. once i've dismissed it, it should change back to "messaging" whether i've acted on the message or not. dismissing should also stop the led from blinking. the alarm should only sound 1 time. at the moment the new message is received. same with the vibrate whether i've acted on the message or not. when i say "vibrate only" i mean that the notification message should not appear in the lower left. i get way too much email to keep dealing with that guy.

is this possible to do? i've tried some of the scripts and i even installed the latest treo alerts which sort of has a lot of stuff that got me a bit confused.

thanks for any help!!!

john
    jrobison you have a pretty big list of needs out of a free app. Unfortunately there are many users like your self all wanting something different so we will be fare to everyone.
    What we build is what you get strategy has worked so we will leave it at that...Sorry

What will be added in the final 8.2 build

led color selection for different pendings
    We may be able to tie in the reminder alert into that choice
    Another xcast layout

Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 08/01/2007 at 05:14 PM.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast