Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Sorry Silver ive been slamed all Weekend and I will try post today.If not i will have it up on monday f,sure
    Thats alright! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  2.    #62  

I'm a big fan of the 3.8 and hmm not so of the 4.9. It does the job but it needed a face lift from the start.
    Myself and cody have been working to togther on the 5.2 build and have made some great additions that are so so cool and of course more effective for the treo user.I more then likely will not drop the 4.9 on you guys for better things to come in the next couple weeks.
    The 5.2 were currently working on will be the build every wm treo owner will want to give a test drive.It is really that good..I will keep all posted.

Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/16/2007 at 04:12 PM.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

I'm a big fan of the 3.8 and hmm not so of the 4.9. It does the job but it needed a face lift from the start.
    Myself and cody have been working to togther on the 5.2 build and have made some great additions that are so so cool and of course more effective for the treo user.I more then likely will not drop the 4.9 on you guys for better things to come in the next couple weeks.
    The 5.2 were currently working on will be the build every wm treo owner will want to give a test drive.It is really that good..I will keep all posted.

Phil C

All I can say is......

THANKS GUYS!!!!
    Paul G
    <><
    excellent. looking forward to the 5.2 release, guys. perhaps a tidbit on what's gonna be great about it? some sort of cool interface with user-specified parameters maybe?

danke!
    Quote Originally Posted by romanhed View Post
    excellent. looking forward to the 5.2 release, guys. perhaps a tidbit on what's gonna be great about it? some sort of cool interface with user-specified parameters maybe?

danke!
    really slingbox. give us a taste of what's to come.

what makes this version sooooo gooood?

just release it already.lol.

I can't wait any longer.
    my works fine. i still never uderstood what the bug was in the first place. when i have and email pending and then get and sms, my screen flashes "sms= 1 email= 1". if i dismiss the sms notification i will still have the "email= 1" flashing. as far as i understand, someone said it automaticly dismiss the email when you dismiss the sms? not for me. i have done may different attempts, but cant get anything to dismiss that i dont tell it to dismiss. my version is working fine. looks like slingbox gave me a better version than the one he released for everyone else. lol.

thanks sligbox for the only working version. lol.

hannip will fix it though.
    i dont see anything on that link?

there's nothing to download on the whole page. got a more dirrect post count?

not that my version needs fixing.
    First of all, I would like to thank you all for your hard work. The time you put into developing these applications is greatly appreciated by all. For a little constructive criticism, i actually rolled back to 4.8 because I was taking a big battery hit with 4.9. Please understand I don't want to sound unappreciative, just as an FYI.
    Will this still require a manual launch after every soft reset?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  10.    #70  
    the manual launch on first install is need in 1 out 30 downloads according to user feedback.If it is needed there are easy directions posted.
    features added,

SMS voice alerts
    6 display choices
    Longer loop=Battery life save
    improved pending blink
    sms bug fix 1
    Welcome greeting

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=649
    Wonderful. I have a few suggestions.

1. Can we have choices for "VIB" and "VIB/LED" for those who do not want the voice alerts?

2. For display choices, could we have a choice to suppress the[#] display that shows which alert choice you've made?

3. Finally, wihout teh [#] display, I think there is room for a new dispaly choice, "short date, Sig=100% Bat=100%".

Finally, question: What is "MB50" mean on the current second display choice?
  12.    #72  
    Question 1
    The vib choice you seek is choice # [2]...You get no led blink and when switch is muted you only get vib alert...The vib\led you seek is choice[1]when you switch to mute you get VIB/LED only...

Question 2 ,3
    The displays have the [#] to keep the user in tune of what setting they have active at a glance of the today screen..That will remain..Myself and cody have went around in circles on the subject a number of times lol.
    There will be more room available in the next build.We are implementing zbop today screen plugin that give us alot more room to work different display views giving you the user more choices.

MB50 is how much memory you have available...hehe and you got a good amout on your device
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/01/2007 at 07:28 PM.
    Question 1
    The vib choice you seek is choice # [2]...You get no led blink and when switch is muted you only get vib alert...The vib\led you seek is choice[1]when you switch to mute you get VIB/LED only...
    You misunderstand me. I'd like it to be able to set it to "vibe only" (or with led) when the mute switch is switched to allow all sounds.

Question 2 ,3
    The displays have the [#] to keep the user in tune of what setting they have active at a glance of the today screen..That will remain..Myself and cody have went around in circles on the subject a number of times lol.
    There will be more room available in the next build.We are implementing zbop today screen plugin that give us alot more room to work different display views giving you the user more choices.
    Well, I'd like to have the choice. I could edit your code, but then I'd have to update it every time you roll a new version. zbop's plugin looks pretty cool. but I'd still like to be able to choose whether or not to be reminded on my setting on the screen. In the end, if you ever stop tweaking this , I'll be able to customize it anyway.

MB50 is how much memory you have available...hehe and you got a good amout on your device
  14.    #74  
    hehehe the 5.6 final will be completed during the weekend..but I can tell you that there will another version - 6.2 using Z carrier plugin so space will be available in about 6-8 weeks for everything needed to make everyone happy so we hope right now were trying to cram caller id reminder that will sound every 2 min with a voice wav telling you the last Miss call phone # ..
    Does anyone know why the display would still show Sprint when I selected another option. I tried restarting and selecting the display option again, but it still shows Sprint. It does say Treo Alerts 5.6 when I restart the phone.
  16.    #76  
    The program is not active yet.I will bring the trouble shoot directions posted with download here for you to read.

TROUBLE SHOOT=PLEASE READ!!!!!!
    If a pop up message appears after softrest,
    Go to the TREO ALERTS folder located in Program Files.
    You will need to tap the
    1)Mortscript.exe file
    2)ALERT CONTROL.mscr file
    Go back to today screen and watch carrier plugin.You will see
    TREO ALERT PRO 5.6 and then hear greeting.

Special thanks to,
    Cody ppc
    Crazie Eddie/Long Date plugin view
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Wonderful. I have a few suggestions.

1. Can we have choices for "VIB" and "VIB/LED" for those who do not want the voice alerts?

2. For display choices, could we have a choice to suppress the[#] display that shows which alert choice you've made?

3. Finally, wihout teh [#] display, I think there is room for a new dispaly choice, "short date, Sig=100% Bat=100%".

Finally, question: What is "MB50" mean on the current second display choice?
    lol.

sling, just so you know... I didn't put this guy up to posting this, but he does sound a lot like me. lol.

1. I think what this guy wants is a version without all the wavs. just the 2 minute reminder sound for a repeat notification.

I have never said this, because so many users like the wavs for number of missed calls, text messages pending, ect, ect. I my self have taken all this out. I delete all the extra wavs out of the app and delete all the "play sounds" from the scripts. I do leave the five wavs in. all,led.rem,off, and reminder. I don't think that sling want to create a different version just for the few, but would allow you to modify you own for your self if you wanted.

2. I, as well, didn't like this [status] thing. in fact, I have removed it as well leaving more room for display. I actually use the location icon ( the one to the right of the bluetooth icon) to display if treo alert is on or off.
    sling makes a lot of changes to his alert setting throughout the day, as may many others, so he feels the need to display this status. again, if you wanted to open up the scripts, and look around, you could probably firgure it out as well.

3. I gave that one to him as well. there are so many different options to display out there that we couldn't possible put them all in there. again, if you open up the script, you'll find everything is there to mix and match your favorite display.

we really don't want to have different versions of the same scripts floating around. this would just make thing confusing. although, if you can't figure it out, and sling doesn't mind, send me a pm and maybe i'll hook you if. as long as the boss says it's ok. i'm not going to loose my job over this or anything.

cody
    to sling,

I still think a separate thread for "what would you like to see as a display in treo alert" would be a good idea. lets get some of the users input. maybe even a poll. a poll I think could give users 20 choices. then we would know what not to waste are time on.

cody
  19.    #79  
    set up the poll cody ...sounds good
    I took a look at 9.3.1 hmmm
    I, too, would like to see the [#] taken out or at least moved to the other side of the BT icon. I like the clean feel of seeing the date first and seeing the [#] kind of reminds me of the old "green screen" IBM compter days

Otherwise, this program is awesome. Until now, I used pocketalarm, which was cool but a) cost $, and 2) too big!!

Anyways, sling and cody...keep it up!! Just so you know, we all really appreciate the work you've done to implement something palm/windows should have done. I mean, come on, no LED notifications out of the box???
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast