Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Hmm it,s overload alien on memory my friend.It,s cool f,sure yet not feasible.
    I will have the completed version of 4.9 this evening..A big step up from the 4.8 f,sure.Hold tight.
    Will do - I've got plenty to keep me busy in the meantime
    END OF LINE
    Is there any way to merge this fine app with Phone Alarm? I know there will be a ton of redundancy, but I like my PA profiles and TA's LED and voice notifications.
    Deltaflyer, there are some MortScript solutions for profiles.

unscheduled profiles (Profiler)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=140581

scheduled profiles (Tweakster)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139811

I personally use Tweakster for it's robustness and it works very well.
  5.    #45  
    Sorry it took a little longer then I expected

Take a look at jpeg below.If you like you can find it at

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=447
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/13/2007 at 10:39 AM.
  6.    #46  
    Advance notice...I will have the treo 750 version posted Saterday afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post

Excellent news! It looks amazing.

Good work i know every one here will thank you very much.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  8.    #48  
    Thanks silver It's and excellent build f,sure.It doesnt work your Treo to death.It works with it.hmmm Microsoft has to make it so hard to get what we deserve Oh well this is better
    Hey sling - I tried it out last night and had some problems... as always I had to self-activate the Mort, no biggie, but then I never got anything in my carrier area after a reset, and only when I selected something (LED). After that, when I got an email, and checked it, my LED kept flashing... had to uninstall to get it to stop... any thoughts?
    END OF LINE
    I have had a similar problem. I installed the treo alerts program where you said to and hit mortscript, etc, etc. It worked for a day then stopped, nothing trigger the led, not even missed calls. I did the cab file after it installed, is that bad?

Do I need to have mortscipts on my device for this program?
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Hey sling - I tried it out last night and had some problems... as always I had to self-activate the Mort, no biggie, but then I never got anything in my carrier area after a reset, and only when I selected something (LED). After that, when I got an email, and checked it, my LED kept flashing... had to uninstall to get it to stop... any thoughts?
    You forgot to tap the
    ALERT CONTROL.mscr file.
    15 sec later you will see
    TREO ALERTS 4.9 in the carrier plugin then give the icon a tap to take you in the settings menu.Pretty simple really....The read me trouble shoot direction explains that.
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/13/2007 at 05:15 PM.
    I updated went seamless just installed the cab soft reset and when it said welcome treo alerts 4.9 pro i activated it chose my alert style and has been working great since.
  13.    #53  
    Juggalo installed it the right way...He took the time to read directions on install.Thats all it takes guys.
  14.    #54  
    The Trouble shoot is posted as well.Some may think why would you need a trouble shoot....Well I will clear the air .
    It's not because the program doesn't work but a file does not start after softreset on first install about 30 percent of the time.This is fixed very easy in the trouble shoot directions that are so simple to follow to get the results needed....To all that install and says it doesn't work..You did not read the trouble shoot and follow directions.
    Juggalo installed it the right way...He took the time to read directions on install.Thats all it takes guys.
    thanks for giving the menu for the alerts and thanks for the hard work
  16.    #56  
    Thanks juggalo X I Have some thanks for my main beta tester that is so darn picky on making sure the builds are stable..Thanks Codyppc for all your hard work
    Thanks juggalo X I Have some thanks for my main beta tester that is so darn picky on making sure the builds are stable..Thanks Codyppc for all your hard work
    your welcome buddy
    You forgot to tap the
    ALERT CONTROL.mscr file.
    15 sec later you will see
    TREO ALERTS 4.9 in the carrier plugin then give the icon a tap to take you in the settings menu.Pretty simple really....The read me trouble shoot direction explains that.
    Actually, no, man, I did that, because I've been doing that since I started playing with 4.7...

I always make sure I hit the "read me" and troubleshooting before I bothering people with my silly questions...

Seriously, though, I tapped both files and still had the behaviors... so any idea?
    END OF LINE
    Any update mate?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  20.    #60  
    Sorry Silver ive been slamed all Weekend and I will try post today.If not i will have it up on monday f,sure
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast