1.    #1  
    With Treo 680 you could control logs such as deleting a specific call and going back for several months to see past calls. Is there a program for Window Mobile that does this??
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I would be very interested in this as well... I just noticed that I couldn't delete specific calls out of my call log today and miss that feature from my 650.
    Good idea, the call log in windows mobile is very poor. I havn't even figured out how to find details on the call like lenght etc. Maybe this will be updated in WM6.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I had the same question and someone gave me the answer.

While looking at the call log scroll to the call you want to delete then using the stylus (or your finger) touch the screen and hold, it will bring up a box that lets you select some choices, one of which is delete. Touching and holding the screen is like a right click on a mouse.

Now you can ged rid of those calls to your mistress, etc. and still preserve your other calls.

IMO this is one of the areas that the 650 had a better application, it kept calls longer and was more customizable if I remember.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sun View Post
    Good idea, the call log in windows mobile is very poor. I havn't even figured out how to find details on the call like lenght etc. Maybe this will be updated in WM6.
    The first thing that happens when you touch and hold the screen like I mentioned in the previous post is a small box comes up with the duration.

You just need to get used to the OS.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by ycrazyy View Post
    I would be very interested in this as well... I just noticed that I couldn't delete specific calls out of my call log today and miss that feature from my 650.
    Just click + hold on the call record and the menu will pop up with th delete option.
    Agenda One gives some minor perks for call logs to contacts in your device.

Go to contacts in Agenda One. Click more and you can view as well as email this call log.

Regards
    graylion
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    The first thing that happens when you touch and hold the screen like I mentioned in the previous post is a small box comes up with the duration.

You just need to get used to the OS.
    Intresting - i dont get that.

After click and hol di get a box with the options to save to contacts, delete, or send a text message.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Same here, all I get are - options to save to contacts, delete, or send a text message or call. Save to contacts is grayed out when it is already a contact of mine otherwise it is also an option.
    I have actually seen a window at the bottom show duration once or twice but I don't know what I did to get that to show
    I'm on a Cingular 750
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    Agenda One gives some minor perks for call logs to contacts in your device.

Go to contacts in Agenda One. Click more and you can view as well as email this call log.

Regards
    From what I've been reading I think Pocket Informant 2007 does this as well.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sun View Post
    Intresting - i dont get that.

After click and hol di get a box with the options to save to contacts, delete, or send a text message.
    Just TAP the call, do not press-and-hold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Just TAP the call, do not press-and-hold.
    Thank you