1.    #1  
    Any way to disbale it?
  2.    #2  
    And by disbale, I mean disable !
    I checked the sounds and notification section and there are no "low battery" settings there so I would assume that it would reqire some kind of registry hack. Maybe someone has one around or can create one for you. I mean cretae one! (grin)
    I'm sure PhoneAlarm (well at least the Beta) can do this
    I've decided that this annoying sound is the sound that my Treo makes upon booting up everytime - it thinks that the battery is empty for a brief moment as it boots making an annoying sound.

I wish someone would figure out how to make it stop!
    Quote Originally Posted by autocreeper View Post
    I've decided that this annoying sound is the sound that my Treo makes upon booting up everytime - it thinks that the battery is empty for a brief moment as it boots making an annoying sound.

I wish someone would figure out how to make it stop!
    It's getting me nuts also this sound! I wonder if someone know how to disable it...
    Quote Originally Posted by aslmentor View Post
    I checked the sounds and notification section and there are no "low battery" settings there so I would assume that it would reqire some kind of registry hack. Maybe someone has one around or can create one for you. I mean cretae one! (grin)
    In SKTools (http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?sktools/m_feat.html) which is a great tool by the way... you have this option. It's working like a charm!!