1.    #1  
    hey guys
    I just got my treo yesterday and wow thiis thing is great. being a newb I don't know how to tether. the link on the cd for the download won't work and I can't find any software on the palm site. alltel told me I could do it. the manual says I can do it. these forums talk about it....so how do I do iit
    also when I am in my email I can't get baclh to the inbox w/out replying and the canceling the message. is there any reg. edit to correct this annoying glitch. thanks

JC
    700WX
    ALLTEL

''so much power in the palm of your hand!"
    Are you trying to use the phone as modem?

There's a thread about A2DP's and how to use DUN via bluetooth on the thread.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
  3.    #3  
    I assume tlat is what I am trying to do I am not using bluetooth. just using the good ole data cable. do l have to get a wifi card or something?
    Your PC needs to have bluetooth device installed if that is what you are asking. I think you can get a cheap bluetooth USB card on ebay, but couldn't help you since all my laptops came with bluetooth.

As for DUN using data cable, only info I know of is via PDANET. You can download it, try it for 15 days is what I read from this forum.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
  5.    #5  
    got it. installed pdanet and it works great now if i could just fix my other problems lol
    Has anyone tried this for tethering? http://www.mobile-stream.com/usbmodem_wm.html works pretty well on the Palm OS version for using the cable.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!