1.    #1  
    Do voice commands work over BT for the treo750?

I can't tell for sure, but it doesn't seem to work.

Appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom-eihpm View Post
    Do voice commands work over BT for the treo750?

I can't tell for sure, but it doesn't seem to work.

Appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.
    Yes it does. What are you trying to do that it doesn't seem to work?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Mainly voice dial through the BT.
    Is voice command enabled? If it is, is the contacts settings checked?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #5  
    Yes, enabled and checked.

It just seems that it's taking the command from the handset, and not the BT.
  6.    #6  
    Also is there a way to teach it the names? I still have to be looking at the contacts to make sure it is picking the correct one.

It also responds over the handset speaker and not the BT?
    Quote Originally Posted by tom-eihpm View Post
    Also is there a way to teach it the names? I still have to be looking at the contacts to make sure it is picking the correct one.

It also responds over the handset speaker and not the BT?
    You don't have to teach it names.....You should be able to say "Dial <so and so> at Home, Work, Mobile, etc.". As for the handset sometimes taking over, this is a bug with the Treo implementation of voice command. I think sometimes if the command is too long or you don't say it quick enough, it gets routed back to the handset. If I say "yes" after the handset command prompt, the call does go back to the BT headset.