Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I use iGuidance 3.0 for my Axim X30 and it works beatifully. I am wondering if anyone here has tried this software on the 700wx? How does it work with the reduced screen real estate?

I figured I'd ask before I went ahead and tried it.

Thanks,
    George
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Works fine. No soft-key support-as you probably know--but they did a good job of taking advantage of a smaller screen.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thanks for responding.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Works fine. No soft-key support-as you probably know--but they did a good job of taking advantage of a smaller screen.
    I agree!

However, when paired with an iTrek M5, I keep losing the Bluetooth connection between my 700wx and the M5. At other times, even when the two units are connected, iGuidance fails to get position data from the M5.

Which GPS are you using, xdalaw? Have you experienced any of those problems?
    AL in Jacksonville Beach, Florida

My first Treo (the 180)
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL904 View Post
    I agree!

However, when paired with an iTrek M5, I keep losing the Bluetooth connection between my 700wx and the M5. At other times, even when the two units are connected, iGuidance fails to get position data from the M5.

Which GPS are you using, xdalaw? Have you experienced any of those problems?

I haven't noticed this problem on my 700Wx. I use an iTrek M3 and an OnCourse BT-359 BT GPS.

I also use TomTom6 on my same Treo. (Got it for my wife's 700P.) It's got that nice one-handed and soft-key support that just makes it easy to use in the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    Hi all,

I use iGuidance 3.0 for my Axim X30 and it works beatifully. I am wondering if anyone here has tried this software on the 700wx? How does it work with the reduced screen real estate?

I figured I'd ask before I went ahead and tried it.

Thanks,
    George
    I think it works great. The use of real estate is as good as it could be. It goes to full screen unless you have a turn coming up. A tap brings up the menu's. Works flawlessly with BlueTooth, and I don't think it's ever crashed on me. I don't have much to compare it with, but for me it's always worked well. The customer support was very good too when I needed them.